Reviews for Into the real world
guest chapter 2 . 7/16/2014
LOL Izaya, you damn narcissist.
094289758927562965 chapter 11 . 8/16/2013
I finally read this! XD Anyway, I loved this, really! :D It was so cute and funny and sad and I just loved it a lot. x3 Sadly, it took me a while to read, but I finished it, and now I'm going to read the sequel because you really killed me in the last chapter. -.- *goes to sequel*
Creature chapter 11 . 8/3/2013
Awwww! Adorable! x3
ciao chapter 10 . 7/25/2013
why you should put that cliffhanger as an end?
just post the sequel asap please
and hope in the sequel you can put some angst or something hehe XD
waiting for the sequel
Creature chapter 10 . 7/24/2013
Eeeeep! u I can't wait! I love,this! But I don't have any suggestions for scenes :P sowwy
deleo chapter 9 . 7/23/2013
this book is amazind short and sweet but is what the sequel name?
Blaze Takishima chapter 10 . 7/24/2013
i did feel like you were rushing somw scenes in.. i think.. chapter 8 a bit.. but overall, at the end, my reaction was litterally "...nnnnooooOoooOoOOO!"
AngelicOtaku chapter 10 . 7/24/2013
I have a question, when/if you do we're a sequel can you, please, post the link on here in another chapter or please message me it? I would be very grateful if you'd reply, thank you.
KawaiiWuv chapter 8 . 7/22/2013
Noooo! Moooooore! ;_; I don't want it to end with them loving each other and that's it...I hate those kinds of endings! I want it to continue even after they start dating and blabla! Just because they love each other and know it doesn't mean it has to end there...;_;
KawaiiWuv chapter 7 . 7/22/2013
I think it was great! I hope you update soon! :33333333 Thanks!
Nononononononononon chapter 10 . 7/24/2013
My heart ached for more. I really thought and SINCERELY thought that they will return together. I mean... wow...
Just imaging what the both of them feel. Just when the fire and the feeling of secure sparked between them, this happened.

By the looks of it, I take it that Izaya didn't return. Wow... He was left alone in a world unfamiliar to him, and without anyone he knows too. The feeling of abandonment and having the love of your life ripped away from you was just... so... damn... upsetting...

And Shizuo's part. Holy sheit... He finally had Izaya in his grasp, finally cleared the illusions in his heart, he is worlds apart from his beloved. With his nature, I can understand how worrying the situation is; so much that it wants to make me vomit ( in a good way ).

Man... You gave me so much emotions.

'Return to the real world' will be a blast of a lifetime. I know it. Just by this fic, you can already tell that the continuation will be equally awesome.

Last round of applause for the author who wrote this wonderful masterpiece.
*madly clapping hands*
sea07 chapter 10 . 7/24/2013
how could you leave izaya in another world alone? DX
need the sequel asap please!
Misachin chapter 10 . 7/24/2013
the hell is happened?!
you can't end this just like that author-san!
why? *screaming in frustration*
oh right sequel. post it ASAP please? :)
this is great fic though.
thx for wrote this :D
keep writing
KawaiiWuv chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
I couldn't stop laughing. XDI love Izaya
YourLuckyWish chapter 9 . 7/23/2013
'Whaaaaaaaaaaaattttttt!'
Wait let me say that again, with just a slight more A's.
'whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttt!'
This is so good! I love it!
I could probably guess what happened next,
But I wanna read the next chapter!

Can't wait!