Reviews for The Love Docter
blackfox5000 chapter 8 . 3/10
That was just Wonderful i think that i like thevfact that Dr. Bliss was really involved
Rosy12686 chapter 8 . 9/22/2014
OMG I LOOOOVVVEEEDD IT! THAT WAS THE CUTEST HEY ARNOLD FANFIC THAT I HAVE EVER READ! AWWW! AxH Forever! 3
MorTay3 chapter 8 . 12/18/2013
I have read this story on three different occasions and never have reviewed! I apologize. It's incredibly brilliant, and adorable. I believe that there were so many themes you could have touched, mature ones but you kept it at them being nine still. Which was good and right.
I do wish you explained what Rhonda had said to Helga and the encounter Arnold and Big Bob had. Also I wish the focus was on Arnold's parents a little more.
It was a bittersweet ending. Not a happy one. Arnold and Helga will always be misunderstood by their peers(though they're coming around) and then their parental issues aren't resolved. However they have enough love for each other and that's always a great thing. Also a scary thing in the future but this was near perfection and leaves one to think where their future may lie.
Love always!
dariansison chapter 8 . 8/25/2013
This is so cute I can imagine this being an actual episode :) good job !
Roslind chapter 8 . 7/5/2013
YAY!
WhiteRose of Alaska chapter 8 . 6/11/2013
i like this one soo much...gonna read more...maybe
Potato612 chapter 8 . 1/22/2013
BEST STORY EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Potato612 chapter 7 . 1/22/2013
Oh my I can't stop laughing oh my I love this!
Potato612 chapter 6 . 1/22/2013
Oh my gosh perfect!
Potato612 chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
heh one word AMAZING
Potato612 chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
ugh bob sucks
Potato612 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
:D yay I love it when they get along
KireiNoTsuki chapter 8 . 7/30/2012
Aw this was rly cute and kinda more realistic good job
Navaka114 chapter 8 . 7/19/2012
ALL HAIL THE LOVE DOCTOR!
ashleeXsayXwah chapter 8 . 5/31/2012
This story was incredibly cute. I doubt you guys will read the review since you wrote it 11 years ago but I just wanted to say I really enjoyed reading this and your protrayal of dr. Bliss is very much so like the cartoon I could see her arranging many of the tasks that she gave them