Reviews for The First Movement of the Odyssey
Odessa could track them when they drop out though right?
Except Asgard transporters could just beam away Supermac shells
Kyle chapter 7 . 6/21
I have really enjoyed this fanfiction and hope it is continued soon. That said I noticed when I was rereading it that parts of some chapters like this one seem to be missing parts that were present when I read it the first time.
Worldmaker chapter 8 . 6/21
And the Odyssey didn't just use the Asgard transport beam to capture everyone on the fleeing ship why?
djmegamouth chapter 8 . 3/30
Stargate needs a bit more attention. Well time to raise the dead which is far to easy in Stargate. I’m sure they could put together a sarcophagus.
djmegamouth chapter 4 . 3/29
I actually like that prophet I was kinda hoping you could transport her out.
Azaira chapter 8 . 3/23
Love the writing, love the story, and want more.
Have to say, them just losing Ackerman like that isn’t right. I could give a dozen reasons why, but will simply say that the Odyssey should have just beamed evey enemy aboard that ship into their brig the moment they learned of what ship the ‘enemy’ was on. Considering the nature of their joint operations, it should have been easily capable of doing so. And this is just the easy way.
So are you saying you didn't like the game Reach? Because most of the halo community loved it.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/4/2017
This has been an excellent story so far. But I have to wonder if you plan on ever coming back to it.
KyliaQuilor chapter 8 . 9/24/2017
I hope you update this someday. I quite liked this fic.
Random Norwegian chapter 8 . 9/16/2017
Did the Forerunners come across a time travelling Odyssey or Ascended Alterrans or humans?
The Odyssey could have evacuated enough Forerunners to the Stargate universe to restart their civilization and at the same time screwing over the Precursors/floods revenge over them as that is something the SGC would do?

After all the Forerunners could fill up the power vacuum left by the Asgardian extinction and at the same time give stargate earth an immensely powerful ally against the Ori and the Wraith. IF there is Asgardian minds in the data core and they have genetic samples of the early asgard and current ones, Life workers OR the LIBRARIAN could fix their DNA and resurrect them, having been rescued by the Odyssey.

The Forerunners could also reduce Tretonin dependence on the Jaffa with superior alternatives and give Earth access to Design Seeds that could rapidly allow them to build up an immense fleet with Forerunner levels of automation?

Really hope this story ain't dead and can't wait to see where it would go from here on out)
Wolf Guard Miestwin chapter 1 . 9/3/2017
Looks really interesting so far. Will continue reading.
silverstreak93242 chapter 8 . 8/18/2017
Greetings, here's hoping that this review finds you well, and still writing! I must say, I rather enjoyed the plot, the premise and the story line for this fic! I am hoping it isn't dead, simply on hiatus until such time as your muse decides to let the next chapters out of her hands into yours, so you can then pass them on to the rest of us! I have ZERO flames, and ZERO complaints, about anything in this story! I rather like the way your blending the two universes, and just wondering if your going to show the reaction to the Odyssey's disappearance in their universe? If not, not needed, but just curious, and also I am liking how you have the Odyssey with the upgraded weapons out doing the UNSC and their stuff, but still able to get upgrades from the UNSE for SGC earth! I like how SGC can give UNSC a huge jump in tech, that they are honestly more ready for, while UNSC can give SGC a huge tech jump in return that will get SGC Earth ready for the HUGE tech jump SGC has available to them, so when the time comes, BOTH sides are honestly EQUAL! Also, are you going to have it set up so that both Universes are able to maintain the alliance, and trade/help each other when needed? Whatever the case, I am sure that this story is going to be an amazing blend, since it already is! A rather fair balance between SGC and UNSC, and next stop...HALO INSTALLATION 04, and GUILTY SPARKS! I am guessing, if not, then ok, your story you tell it in your time, and enjoy it, don't let haters who didn't review till the LAST chapter get you down, if any did, cause if they read this far, and THEN said they hate the story...ummmmm, then why did they read ALL the chapters, before saying anything about their opinion? They are just hating to hate, so don't let them get you down! In any story you may have or may be writing!
l3loodKnight chapter 8 . 6/4/2017
The odyssey should create a sarcophagus and rez the corpse. Its been proven to be useful for fixing short-term problems(like death) its just using it long term thats the problem and right now that corpse has many answer they all need. Liking this story hope to see more soon.
pacificuser chapter 8 . 4/26/2017
yo! any chance this thing will get updated soon?