Reviews for The First Movement of the Odyssey
Great story hope you update
Makes me sad the hard on you have for the stargate universe when the fighters of the UNSC would be so far beyond the stargate ones its a joke to even compare them
axel100 chapter 8 . 8/16
Terrific Story. I read all of it in one day. I hope you haven't abandoned it.
Odessa could track them when they drop out though right?
Except Asgard transporters could just beam away Supermac shells
Kyle chapter 7 . 6/21
I have really enjoyed this fanfiction and hope it is continued soon. That said I noticed when I was rereading it that parts of some chapters like this one seem to be missing parts that were present when I read it the first time.
Worldmaker chapter 8 . 6/21
And the Odyssey didn't just use the Asgard transport beam to capture everyone on the fleeing ship why?
djmegamouth chapter 8 . 3/30
Stargate needs a bit more attention. Well time to raise the dead which is far to easy in Stargate. I’m sure they could put together a sarcophagus.
djmegamouth chapter 4 . 3/29
I actually like that prophet I was kinda hoping you could transport her out.
Azaira chapter 8 . 3/23
Love the writing, love the story, and want more.
Have to say, them just losing Ackerman like that isn’t right. I could give a dozen reasons why, but will simply say that the Odyssey should have just beamed evey enemy aboard that ship into their brig the moment they learned of what ship the ‘enemy’ was on. Considering the nature of their joint operations, it should have been easily capable of doing so. And this is just the easy way.
So are you saying you didn't like the game Reach? Because most of the halo community loved it.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/4/2017
This has been an excellent story so far. But I have to wonder if you plan on ever coming back to it.
KyliaQuilor chapter 8 . 9/24/2017
I hope you update this someday. I quite liked this fic.
Random Norwegian chapter 8 . 9/16/2017
Did the Forerunners come across a time travelling Odyssey or Ascended Alterrans or humans?
The Odyssey could have evacuated enough Forerunners to the Stargate universe to restart their civilization and at the same time screwing over the Precursors/floods revenge over them as that is something the SGC would do?

After all the Forerunners could fill up the power vacuum left by the Asgardian extinction and at the same time give stargate earth an immensely powerful ally against the Ori and the Wraith. IF there is Asgardian minds in the data core and they have genetic samples of the early asgard and current ones, Life workers OR the LIBRARIAN could fix their DNA and resurrect them, having been rescued by the Odyssey.

The Forerunners could also reduce Tretonin dependence on the Jaffa with superior alternatives and give Earth access to Design Seeds that could rapidly allow them to build up an immense fleet with Forerunner levels of automation?

Really hope this story ain't dead and can't wait to see where it would go from here on out)
Wolf Guard Miestwin chapter 1 . 9/3/2017
Looks really interesting so far. Will continue reading.