Reviews for Circus Act
WOW544 chapter 10 . 9/16
I love this! Kudos!
Krismaril chapter 9 . 8/19
I like the mistery, I like the relationships between characters, I like the Plot (I am in love with the Plot), I like all the big things in the story.
I don't like the "exageration" in some moments (like sometimes the actitude of Dick and KF, don't get me wrong is very interesting read that twist but sometimes it feels exagerated) and I don't like... Umm let me think...
...
Oh! Yes! I dislike that even in the lastest chapters they have introduction-exposition elements for the story. Like, you could cut some scenes or have put them before but now they feel like a repetition or that makes the story feels like it is starting and not going. No, I can't understand myself neither.

And what I want next:
1. To continue seeing the teories of the team about the thieves. And their investigation (please! I would like to see them looking in the suitcases or sometime XD)
2. Dick starting to get along and actually like the team. And of course helping them to solve the mistery.
3. The final act of all them. (The number, the show? I lost the word I was going to use)
4. A chase!
5. Well... I have nothing against couples ;)
6. Anything you like, is your story!

And again: THANKS! This is a review written down at... O.O late at night (morning should I say?) So I'm not exactly brilliant at this moment but I really enjoyed your story :)
Krismaril chapter 10 . 8/19
Oh no! I thought that this story was finished. It is a very good one! At least tell us how it ends please!
And thank you so much. This is am awesome job
kk36 chapter 10 . 6/11
can want for the next chapter
The Raven and Her Writing Desk chapter 10 . 5/2
aw man! Don't end! This is amazing!
Another chapter please?
etatevelikol chapter 2 . 4/12
I thought young justice were called the dangers when they were in haleys circus?
etatevelikol chapter 1 . 4/12
Already loving it!
forsakenfoxshadow chapter 10 . 3/15
This is a fantastic story I would love to see it continued
The Master Unicorn chapter 10 . 12/16/2017
This is wonderful!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/15/2017
Luv it but I wish u would keep updating
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 10 . 8/29/2017
Loving this! Very cool to get his perspective in a fic where he never left the circus. His response to Megan's near fall fit seemlessly with what he's personally been through with his parents. I almost thought he was going to blow their covers there for a second so we'll done with that!
Feupus chapter 10 . 8/3/2017
Looks like the sidekicks will confront Robin soon. That will be real interesting.
iLovemyRobins chapter 10 . 6/26/2017
Please continue! It was really good and I loved it. :)
Guest chapter 10 . 5/23/2017