Reviews for The Aftermath
endofeverything chapter 12 . 8/19/2014
I wish you would complete the story it is so good!
Crazycaitlin1003 chapter 12 . 5/5/2014
Best fanfiction writer ever! I just wish I knew what happens next
wanderingreflections chapter 12 . 3/19/2014
You have developed a really good plot here. Please don't give up on it. I really want to know how Piper works through this dilemma and see how long Alex will see it through.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/7/2014
"Please, hang in there, Pipes. I love you"
The guard looked at me like I was crazy. He probably thought I was actually speaking to the pipes in the wall

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! It's true, SHU makes you crazy
charahs chapter 12 . 12/21/2013
Awesome story! Looking forward to the next chapters! Btw, I think Piper is killing me with her undeciseveness.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/18/2013
I forgot to mention, Nicky is also the best
Guest chapter 12 . 11/18/2013
why did you stop writing? you've got real talent, especially capturing Alex's voice. Please continue, i wanna know who will Piper choose this time
CeciltheGleek chapter 12 . 10/13/2013
Love it! Bloody Larry. Gotta hate that guy.
Hailey chapter 12 . 9/29/2013
Yay, i love this story! Great effort, please update asap(:
immegan28 chapter 12 . 9/27/2013
This story is great. Piper has a huge decision to make even though it seems pretty obvious what that should be. It's like she is afraid to choose Alex even though she knows she isn't in love with Larry. It's always been Alex so what is the hold u? Is it the time Alex has left?
AshLeshawn chapter 12 . 9/26/2013
Please continue this story, it is very good. It is very true to character as well. Excellent writing, filled with angst! I hope you post another chapter soon
btwnwrongandright chapter 12 . 9/20/2013
I am curious where this will go- thanks for posting!
MeganRose0103 chapter 12 . 9/17/2013
Ohh my god. Piper has such a big decision to make, she needs to dump larrys ass and get with Alex. Please update...
Guest chapter 12 . 8/31/2013
Great job with the characters. Piper needs to make up her mind!
tek4 chapter 12 . 8/27/2013