Reviews for Experimentation blood-spattered life
Alwaystru chapter 29 . 9/29/2014
Nooooo! O_o
anon chapter 29 . 9/13/2014
Oh shit... I should've known that the ending would be like this..! TTATT)
But.. still I couldn't get it how can Shizu broke his own neck...
However, sankyu!
lesta20 chapter 29 . 8/11/2014
Hello, thank you for this story, I loved the ending! Usually I cry and feel sad then main characters die but in this story it felt right. I even felt better, they will not have to live in this hell anymore. And how broken, twisted, mad Izi was? Genius! I disliked him as a scared, broken child, however the last few chapters more than made up for it, thank you!
sherru chapter 29 . 8/10/2014
This fic super hugely greatly reminds me of tokyo ghoul's op unravel by tk i crying
LovelyDomination chapter 29 . 7/26/2014
I'm confused...did Shizuo die? How? He died by pulling his own hair out?

I liked the ending. But it's a bit confusing how Shizuo died. If...he did?
Hanako-Chan16 chapter 29 . 7/26/2014
Guest chapter 28 . 7/23/2014
*_* I read all 28 chapters in one sitting. And I CANNOT W8 FOR THE NEXT ONE! I just can't help but love these two lil boyz in turmoil and disarray (so to speak) x3 update soon!
Impassionate Voices chapter 28 . 7/23/2014
this story is freaking amazing! I finished it in 2 hours wwww
romagen chapter 28 . 7/22/2014
This sounds like this was the last chapter or that there will be only one last chapter where Shizuo will hold dying Izaya in his arms, and once he's dead Shizuo will go on a rampage and kill everything in his path.
Hanako-Chan16 chapter 28 . 7/22/2014
*cries and hugs Izaya*
Phoenix-Sama chapter 27 . 7/18/2014
Hello. It took me a while to actually read this story, mostly because the description said a seven year old Shizuo and I was a touch hesitant. That being said, I'm glad I finally got to reading it!

I initially thought that they'd make a badass team in the beginning, but Izaya's definitely more in character as he is now—totally fucking insane badass informant.

I know you said a few chapters back that you'll put the story out of his misery which made me think of the dream chapter a while back where Shizuo killed Izaya in the dream and now I can't get the idea out of my head that it'll happen. Though I'll still cling to the small hope that the two of them go badass and destroy everything together and make up for past deeds and betrayals even if they don't end up as a couple per say.

Anyway, just thought I'd let you know my thoughts on your wonderful fanfic (I love it and it's such a new concept instead of the same old thing) since I neglected to read it for so long.

Ja ne
Fluffy Neko-chan Baby chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Hanako-Chan16 chapter 26 . 7/4/2014
Hanako-Chan16 chapter 25 . 6/17/2014
Uh oh...
Skyerider chapter 24 . 6/15/2014
I haven't given up on this story yet! Even though its been a while I still eagerly look forward to whatever you write next. Just write when you can and make sure its good, that's all you can do right? Everyone one fanfiction has a life outside of the website, so they know how crazy life can get. If you need to take a hiatus, its okay we won't hate you (too much) just remember to get back to writing!
Keep Writing!