Reviews for Untamed Lass
Princess Unikitty chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
very cool story. i liked the dialogue.
TrueBeliever831 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
this was very enjoyable. I also enjoy a well-written draco/ginny story. you did a good job incorporating the word and dialogue prompts. I had a little trouble finding the lyrics in the story, they were there, but not really a prominent part of the piece. I didn't notice any spelling or grammar mistakes and this piece was very well-written.
wonderful job and thank you for joining the competition :)
-danie.
Fire The Canon chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
This was quite sweet. I don't mind a bit of Drinny every once in a while. They're quite an interesting pairing.

It was written really well too, and I loved how it started and ended at Harry and Ginny's wedding, but in the middle, it was a flashback.

I'm not sure I liked the idea of Harry and Hermione cheating. They just don't seem like the cheating type, and I think that maybe you could have brought Draco and Ginny together in another way. I loved the idea of Draco stopping their wedding. That was really sweet, but, again, I think that maybe Harry and Ginny could have had a fight or something.

Spelling and grammar was fine. I didn't see any mistakes, and the flow was lovely. Over all, this was a very enjoyable piece.

Well done.
Blackrose Malfoy chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
This was very sweet and I definitely like the happy ending! :) It moved fairly quickly but I think it worked because even though it went fast the majority of it did not seem rushed.

I found this line to be especially clever: And that was how they'd became friends, somewhat - after all, wasn't the enemy of his enemy supposed to be his friend?

I can definitely see that being Draco's logic in that situation. I think you did a very good job at keeping him in character for this. Draco is my favorite character so I always appreciate it when someone can do his character justice. Great job on that! :)

I also really enjoyed the way you wrote the dialogue for the argument between Draco and Ginny after Harry had proposed to her. It flowed very naturally and had just the right amount of drama. I could really feel the emotion behind it.

I didn't notice any spelling or grammar errors. The only thing that struck me as a bit off was this: "Harry, he apologized to me," she'd told him, sipping at her glass of butterbeer.

The word he seems unnecessary in that sentence. I know it may have been intentional but I think you could get the same point across with just saying Harry rather than Harry, he. That's just my opinion though so feel free to ignore this part of the review if you want. :)

You did a really great job with this and it was very enjoyable to read. Keep up the great work! :)
janeellove chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I thought this was really cute and I really liked it!
marinka chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Cute, i wonder about Harry and Hermione, why did he come back to Ginny in the end?
smallpaperstars chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I liked it :) Malfoy developed well as a character. He went from not really caring about anyone but himself, as a product of the harshness of the war, to caring about Ginny enough to upset her wedding. But I thought Ginny's characterization was a tiny bit flawed - she didn't seem like the type to forgive Harry just like that. And I don't think she would have married him just to get back at Malfoy. I don't recall her ever saying she loved Harry and was ready to forgive him.
But aside from that, I enjoyed the pacing and the flashback sequence. It had plenty of engaging moments :)