Reviews for Bulging Blonde Bomb
abandoned-account7 chapter 8 . 9/21/2013
Do I see some suggestive BobXNina here? Cute, man, cute. xD And ZOMJ GUNS 'N' ROSES! I WUV GUNS 'N' ROSES! AXL. ** That was brilliant! :D And another beautifully written fight scene. Adorable action and some light tension building, perfect for a situation like this. And again, you handle Kazu-chan so perfectly that I need to take breaks and huff it out or sth, ahaha! xD Thank you for this update, another one better come soons! Ciao 'till then.
LittleMissBecauseI'mHappy chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Your story is so freaking awesome please keep writing
abandoned-account7 chapter 7 . 8/30/2013
And we're finally graced with an update! Thank you! :D I was wondering what this one would be about, sincerely. Well, kidnapping an important law Official always triggers a good plot in the making, to me at least. Can't wait to see how the girls handle this one. Probably gonna be some sneakiness around G-Corpo, kinda like some spy-scifi-matrix thingyily-beningulingily. :3 And I also hope they get some cool new moves while training with Bob! I'm sure your innovativeness will kick in, as usual! And yeah, London is always gonna be NUMBA FRICKEN ONE! So y'all haters can zip et! xD Loving the chap and can't wait for the next one! Update soon
abandoned-account7 chapter 6 . 8/16/2013
Ah, marvelous ideas right there! I like the thought for the girls to have a trainer, that way, it's a bit more comprehensive for them to advance and win this war. I also like how you portrayed Bob - fat, but fast. In my class, I am one of the more opulent in weight, and still though, sometimes my classmates can't keep up with me on P.E., ahaha! Hopefully, the next chap comes soon and I also hope it'll be longer! Keep up the awesome work, mate!
abandoned-account7 chapter 5 . 8/2/2013
You be random in A/Ns, mate. Just look at my A/Ns. Say whatever the hell you want. :D Aah, another brilliant chap, my friend! I really like the use of foreign languages in your ficlets, 'cause you seem to know exactly when to use them. The writing style is, as always, marvelous, and your skill with the action scenes had not ceased to falter in the slightest. A magnificent work, am in impatient anticipation of the next one! Do update soon. :)
abandoned-account7 chapter 4 . 7/30/2013
Aah, there's my Kazu-chan. Yays! Am happy to see him. x'DD Now onto le review! I simply LOVE the use of other languages in this, it goes great with the pace of the story and, personally, I think it's more authentic that way. Especially Francais, hehe! :D Aaaaand more cheeky gals follow up, eh? This was to be expected. xD But anyway, do keep this up, you know I love it! C'ya then!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/27/2013
This is the best.
speccyboy chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
Nice one! Very... unique story. "Fat Bottomed Girls" by Queen springs to mind. :) keep it up!
abandoned-account7 chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
Ah, beautiful! Loved the action scene here. You keep up your marvelous descriptions, and I must say this chap was the most humor-packed up until now, cracked me up a bit. Great job as usual! Can't wait for another one!
abandoned-account7 chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
Me again! I like the descriptions you have going on here, brilliantly focusing on Nina's figure. Nevertheless, even though I'm not that familiar with the series, I quite like the characterization and the discussions held between those who speak. And kudos for the food, that part actually made me hungry! :D And aww, 'ya just couldn't make Kazu-chan appear, eh? Meeeh. Welp, since he seems the nemesis, I suppose he'll appear later, do correct me if I'm wrong. Aight, keep up the good work! MC out!
abandoned-account7 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Woot, looks kinda exciting to me! I like how you write the main topic, which is weight gain, along with the actual story. A little something I'd like to suggest though, try and separate your writing in smaller paragraphs, so it's easier to read on. Just a tip, mate. :) Either way, it was brilliant, love the writing style and can't wait for the next chap! Keep me updated!