Reviews for Bygone Apathy
Annakendrickforlife chapter 1 . 5/24/2017
Updateeeee
Alexa64 chapter 2 . 4/19/2016
Omg can't believe I just found this now...it's so awesome and a totally different approach, I love it so much! Really hope u can continue this story!
Grey chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
Just found this and it's very I intriguing to me. I hope you start updating again soon!
trulyfine chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
OMG. freaky.
i'm pretty sure Beca's the ghost but can't wait to see how they "meet" face to face.
Angie
thecurlingiron chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
Wait, so BECA'S THE GHOST? Oh. Oh, I'm dense. That didn't even register as a possibility in my head. Well. BUT OH WHAT A GENIUS IDEA. I'm so excited!
jessica.yip.792aka annak47fans chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
this is really really good
can't wait for more
you need to update more quickly
SilverOwl934 chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
Wow! This is exciting! I mean, its seams like the story could be a mystery! I know there's only been two chapters, but I'm already in suspense! Keep writing and update soon! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
AHH YOU HAVE A DOUCHEBAG JAR I LOVE YOU. I really really love this story so please keep on going!
inklagoons chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
This is really good! I hope you continue.
Kaleea998 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Ahhhhh! I love this okay? Please continue! And while I'm here reviewing can I say I love Rivalry at Barden? Well I love it! Haha! Please update all of your work with your bad self!
inklagoons chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
This is really good! You should continue.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Now I'm curious. First I thought that Beca could be a ghost but then I thought, maybe she's just small and she's hiding. Which one is it?
Little-Yet-Fierce chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
I'd love to read more. So I'm going to take a wild guess and say that the ghost at the end of the chapter is Beca.
FatPatricia515 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Definetly have my curiousity peaked. So is Beca a ghost that lives in Jesse's room?
jessica.yip.792aka annak47fans chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
this is so coooool
did the voice say "you have got to be fucking kidding me"?
keep going