Reviews for Jace
Don Socrates chapter 3 . 10/20/2014
This is fucking awesome man! :D
Don Socrates chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
Holy shit this is amazing! I can't wait to hear more. I'm still working on a sequel for the Rise by the way it was just taken down because I've been busy with other stuff. Keep up this amazing piece!
Don Socrates chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
All I can say is firstly a massive thanks to you and that I'm still going to be waiting excitedly for each new chapter!
Don Socrates chapter 11 . 5/18/2014
HAVE HIM TURN SUPER, HAVE HIM TURN SUPER! So yeah, freaking awesome chapter!
Don Socrates chapter 10 . 4/28/2014
Ahh, dude, so good!
Don Socrates chapter 6 . 1/29/2014
Ooh, purple eyes again ;)
Don Socrates chapter 5 . 1/27/2014
DAHL! AXTON! KICKASS! Come on man, we're all expecting it ;)
Trepidin chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
This story is damn cool! F/f'd :) Keep up the good work :D
Don Socrates chapter 4 . 1/7/2014
Jace has no idea how far down the line he'll be seeing those two ;)
Plauge99 chapter 34 . 9/27/2013
i have posted a poll to vote for your fav major oc character please give your opinion as it will help greatly with my character bulding and will let me know if any characters need tweaking :D thankyou
Don Socrates chapter 30 . 8/25/2013
Holy shit was that dark, I loved it none the less, great work.
Don Socrates chapter 29 . 8/20/2013
I freaking love this, so SO much!
Don Socrates chapter 28 . 8/19/2013
Brilliant, keep it up! I'm sure it's going to be much better than my re-make! :)
Elemental Hybrid chapter 26 . 8/18/2013
Good job, but your spelling and grammar were a bit off. I'll copy the wording and send you a revised chapter as soon as I get the time to do it. Do you want me to send it via PM or email?
Also, I kinda thought that Gen would step in when Jace was attacking Tannis. He'd probably say some sort of threat. Just a thought. Great job first time. If you can keep this up you can do The Fall justice.
Elemental Hybrid chapter 25 . 8/18/2013
Is there any way I can help? The Fall should live on. I actually had a similar idea but I wasn't sure if I could pull it off. If I can help PM me.