Reviews for Somnambulism
Lady Akuma Wolf chapter 1 . 2/3
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
Lady Akuma Wolf chapter 2 . 2/2
I think you should continue this! IDK... where she has a really bad attack when it's just Steve and Leena, she hurts one or both of them, wakes up, freaks out and leaves, they have to chase her down... etc etc! :D
Clinksforlife. ILY chapter 2 . 11/14/2014
Please update soon
Logi123 chapter 2 . 6/28/2014
Nicely done!
Too bad they didn't do something just like that to venture further into Claudias past more often, I think it would fit perfectly
Guest chapter 2 . 2/24/2014
Aww! Great story! Yes, you should def add the morning after!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Ahh! This is beautiful 3 It would make me so happy for you to update this! All the Claudia/Jinks BrOTP XD. I wanna know what happens on their outing so badly!
Ermingard chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
Beautiful (the writing) Really well written :) thanks for that- you really made my day :) It's a really good plot idea, morning after humour sounds great :) - reading it as a Clinks fic :)
-Ermie
dogshowgirl chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
I love it! I can't wait to see what comes next. If you haven't already written it, maybe the next chapter can be about Claudia and Steve's outing? Just an idea.
dragonchrysalis chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH
adelaidybug chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
Auughhh. This is so wonderful it hurts. You should totally do a "morning after" thing. Well done!
othiara chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
Oh, poor Claudia. She went through such an ordeal, but now her family's there to take care of her. This is written so well. Really great job.
othiara chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Great job! I can't wait to see the rest.
dogshowgirl chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
From what I've read so far, I absolutely love this! I can't wait to see what comes next.
adelaidybug chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Ooh! I like it. More, more!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Please updating it's really good