Reviews for Somnambulism
Aquacoral14 chapter 2 . 1/2
Please, add something else! There's not a lot of vulnerable Claudia in fan fiction, and you wrote this one really well. They didn't show much of that in the show either, so please write more!
Lady Akuma Wolf chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
Lady Akuma Wolf chapter 2 . 2/2/2015
I think you should continue this! IDK... where she has a really bad attack when it's just Steve and Leena, she hurts one or both of them, wakes up, freaks out and leaves, they have to chase her down... etc etc! :D
Clinksforlife. ILY chapter 2 . 11/14/2014
Please update soon
Logi123 chapter 2 . 6/28/2014
Nicely done!
Too bad they didn't do something just like that to venture further into Claudias past more often, I think it would fit perfectly
Guest chapter 2 . 2/24/2014
Aww! Great story! Yes, you should def add the morning after!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Ahh! This is beautiful 3 It would make me so happy for you to update this! All the Claudia/Jinks BrOTP XD. I wanna know what happens on their outing so badly!
Ermingard chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
Beautiful (the writing) Really well written :) thanks for that- you really made my day :) It's a really good plot idea, morning after humour sounds great :) - reading it as a Clinks fic :)
-Ermie
dogshowgirl chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
I love it! I can't wait to see what comes next. If you haven't already written it, maybe the next chapter can be about Claudia and Steve's outing? Just an idea.
dragonchrysalis chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH
adelaidybug chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
Auughhh. This is so wonderful it hurts. You should totally do a "morning after" thing. Well done!
othiara chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
Oh, poor Claudia. She went through such an ordeal, but now her family's there to take care of her. This is written so well. Really great job.
othiara chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Great job! I can't wait to see the rest.
dogshowgirl chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
From what I've read so far, I absolutely love this! I can't wait to see what comes next.
adelaidybug chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Ooh! I like it. More, more!