Reviews for Broken Arrow
Myridia chapter 18 . 7/7/2016
Not IV, it is I'VE. Also MORON not MORAN.
Myridia chapter 14 . 7/7/2016
It is YOU not YE.
icanhearthedrums chapter 6 . 4/20/2014
Dun dun dunnn!

Lmfao i was laughing when i saw that clint believes he's mexican! Lmfao!
Beloved Daughter chapter 22 . 10/17/2013
Thanks for writing and posting (and finishing) this great story! Sorry to hear about losing all your digital life. That happened to me... and right before I had an important paper due. I've become a bit paranoid since then, backing everything up either on the cloud or on an external hard drive...
Guest chapter 19 . 8/23/2013
You need a beta. You went from Clint being in Mexico to him talking like he is British. Keep it consistent.
Jemmaisabicupcake chapter 22 . 8/19/2013
This was good but... I clicked this expecting Clintasha Romance not Clint and a OC... You might want to put that is the summary before angry Clintasha fans come and murder you... And they will... I'm not joking...
FourHorses chapter 17 . 7/28/2013
Haha the last line is so great! Your really putting poor Clint through an emotional and physical journey! I can't wait to read more!
Siamena chapter 16 . 7/28/2013
You should make Andrea his daugter,
Secret Identity Girl chapter 13 . 7/24/2013
I can't believe there are only a few reviews on this story! It's really gripping and I can't wait to find out what is happening. Is the wife and kids a set up or is Sebastian Gomez some long lost twin brother? Really interesting and I can't wait to find out what happens when he gets his bow!
silvershadowrebel chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Haha i love that snl skit! "Twelve if I really cram them in there but it's not safe".
ELOSHAZZY chapter 4 . 7/16/2013
OML 'Loki' poor Clint always getting hurt. Hawkeye is a trouble magnet when it comes to being caught and injured! :-/ Hehehe... I can't wait to read the chapter.