Reviews for Family Don't End with Blood
Sammie669 chapter 24 . 11/16/2014
There is no words to describe how much I loved this book. You have an amazing talent for writing. Keep it up. Forever one of my favorite books.
Hannah chapter 20 . 7/26/2014
I think that Wolfe terminal cancer was not a good idea to add on the story. It really put a downer on the mood of the story and was nt necessary.
YouProbablyDontKnowMe chapter 7 . 7/11/2014
I really liked it
Alex Kavanagh chapter 23 . 12/16/2013
I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU KILLED BOBBY OFF!
DDDDDDDDDDDDD

please bring him back:(
klu chapter 23 . 12/15/2013
Again, I don't know how I missed chapters 17 getting posted, so sorry there weren't reviews after each one... But I read them all just now... The Xmas was so sweet and Wolfe's death was sad, plus Dean helping Carrie just sit down and eat was so telling of how much he cares about her... But her letter to Bobby... I am still drying my tears as I type here... What a beautiful sentiment; so incredibly well written... I really expected Bobby would live through that stab wound because, well, Bobby is just a tough, scrappy guy...
I look forward to reading your next piece.
sekirk chapter 16 . 10/30/2013
This was so cute, I love bobby he's so sweet
klu chapter 16 . 10/29/2013
Don't know how I missed chapter 15 being posted but I just read it and chapter 16 together.
Bother very good. Carrie is going to have a tough time ahead with losing her friend, but she has a 'family' that loves her and hopefully she'll lean on them for support as she needs it.
Poor Sammy, Dean deserves to lose an eyebrow or something for tampering with his baby bro's hair like that...
PercyJfan1802 chapter 15 . 10/24/2013
Is it bad that I want to cry, but I won't allow myself? Probably is. Anywhoo, great chapter.
0o0 chapter 6 . 10/20/2013
that first line of american pie made me flip my shit...in a good way
makes me love this chapter more
klu chapter 14 . 10/20/2013
Wow. If I were Carrie and my 'punishment' for putting dead rodents in Dean's bed was a kiss, I'd go looking for one every day... ;)
Fun chapter. Can't wait to see what else those kids throw into the prank war. You just know it's going to escalate until Bobby gets involved and tells all three idjits to 'cool it or else'... or maybe Bobby plays a prank on all three. He is an ornery old coot...
klu chapter 13 . 10/19/2013
Good chapter. Close call and I loved how calm and cool Sam and Caleb played it off. They really are pros.
Sooner or later Carrie's gonna find out the truth...
I can't want until you write that chapter!
Marz1 chapter 3 . 10/18/2013
When we finally get to carrie's pov it doesn't give us a lot. We dont know why she agreed to go home with an old man who might be a perv and or serial killer. Chapter 2 might have been a better place to get carrie's side of things. Also Bobby doesn't seem the type to just forget he has a guest and send a bunch of creepy dudes to drop in on her. It might add drama but its not consistent with bobby's character.
Marz1 chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
This story has a lot of potential, but the first chapter has a few issues. You start out describing you o.c. as a young girl, but then you say she looks 16 or 17, which is almost a legal adult. When you said young girl I thought 10 or 12. Your restaurant owner could use a little work too. The screaming freak out over a dine and dash is a little over dramatic, and if the girl has been doing this for a year, shouldn't she be a little better at it? Also when starving people barf from eating too much, its usually right away(like on the restaurant manager or in Bobby's car) hours later is more indicative of food poisoning. I do like your plot but you may want to work on making Bobby's vocabulary more consistent.
klu chapter 12 . 10/15/2013
Just read through all 12 chapters of this story and it has real potential. I'm interested to see if you're going to make it a love/family story of if you're going to introduce Carrie to some supernatural elements too. When she mentioned the basements' flickering lights to Sam, I thought that might be her 'ghosts 101' course, but alas, no. So I'm hoping you continue this and I find out.
squidgy78 chapter 12 . 9/25/2013
Great chapter interesting twist with pastor Jim and Caleb and I like the part at the en with Dean being different, maybe the kids at school could learn a bit mor about the "mysterious man" who always drops Carrie off ? Update soon !
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »