Reviews for Always Use Protection
NanneroftheWE chapter 35 . 6/12
LOL. Daddy's gonna go pee in a cup XD Priceless! I really enjoyed your story thanks for sharing!
Drum cliches chapter 1 . 5/24
So cooooolll~! Your amazing, Author-san
Sequal! I have a pitch fork lol
sanjiism chapter 35 . 4/1
it's just sanzosan what's the problem really. every couple can switch position as much as they want. no need to be salty. whatever. I just want to tell you that I really love this story. this is like the best mpreg story I've read in op fandom. I really thank you for writing this. keep up your great work!
blueexorcistfansince2012 chapter 1 . 3/31
rukia so satly
GamerMouth chapter 8 . 3/26
God Sanji is such a fucking idiot, he could kill that baby, fucking dumbass.
ShitCook chapter 1 . 2/20
Best. M-preg. Story. EVER.
go to hell u fucking bitch! if u are writing SZ u should take a note at first page warning! u son of the bitch! no u know what, u yourself a fucking bitch!
rukia15 chapter 20 . 2/10
go eat your own shit u fucking bitch! u waste my time! having finished half now that is a SZ?!, u fucking bitch go and fuck yourself!
rukia15 chapter 1 . 2/10
go to hell u fucking bitch! if u are writing SZ u should take a note at first page warning! u son of the bitch! go and fuck yourself u fucking bitch!
snappdragon chapter 35 . 11/27/2015
I enjoyed this story so much. The relationship between Sanji and Zoro was amazing, and I looked forward to coming home to read this :) thank you!
Demon Vampire180 chapter 35 . 11/27/2015
For the love of all that is holy, what did I just put myself through? This story was fantastic. It's rare to see a pregnancy story that details each month and it was interesting to see how you handled each one. When it got to the last few chapters, I felt very emotional at the thought of Satoru losing Sanji, and I'm glad I read this after it was completed because I don't think I could handle waiting for an update. The only thing I'll say is that it did start to drag on after awhile, but I understand that it was all needed to further the story, and the one editing thing that really got to me (which eventually my brain just automatically corrected anyway) was the frequent misuse of "to" and "too." Though I'm sure others have mentioned it, so I won't say anymore than that.

Thank you so much for bringing a story like this into the world of mpreg, it was much needed. I'll remember it for a very long time.
Lumoa chapter 35 . 11/14/2015
And what did we learn today kids? That's right, always use protection or you'll have sex, get pregnant, be kidnapped by marines, and almost die.
I'mSecretlyANinjaTimeLord chapter 35 . 9/19/2015
Please tell me you have a sequel! That would be amazing! This was so good! Took me 3 days to read it all XD
Guest chapter 35 . 8/21/2015
Can we have a sequal? :'( its too cute to imagine.