Reviews for A Bittersweet Mistake
CatFan chapter 9 . 7/14/2014
I notice the description has changed. Albeit a little
loliamnobody chapter 9 . 7/2/2014
CLIFFFIE! Oh nooooo!
RPGNerd chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
OK that's a little sad. And is it just me or are Mike and Lucy slightly bipolar in everyone of your fan fictions?
RPGNerd chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
Hard to follow. You could try writing who says what after each line. Like
"What the hell happened!" Mike said anger in his voice.
"I messed up" The private stated. Fear in his eyes.
"Your goddamn right you needed up! You jeopardized the whole mission because you were worried about ONE can of bio-foam!" Mike said raising his voice to higher than what it was.

First let me say that that is a part of one of the few fan fictions I want to do, a Halo/Bittersweet Candy Bowl crossover which, sorta, follows the story of Halo 40 years after the events in Halo 4. Also this is just an idea but I think writing this way helps people understand who is saying what.
RPG Nerd chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
How will Lucy's mom react to finding out that her daughter is pregnant, possibly from her friend Mike, reasons why is because Mike was at the party, he was drunk, he did sleep with someone, and he is not entirely sure who he slept with, and because dogs and cats can't breed, it has to be a cat who impregnated Lucy. Guess we'll find out who the father is from either A. Detective work like Law and Order SVU. B. From DNA testing. C. From a confession. D. From how the Baby looks if its born. Or F. Mike, Paulo, or one of Lucy's friends who was at the party, remembers who she was talking to, or who she went into the bedroom with.

Anyway I must say that was quite the figurative bitch slap to Mike, and he needs to apologize, fast. Your writing is getting better and you have written almost every type of Mike and Lucy relationship I can think of. Seriously how do you do it?
RPG Nerd chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
Well that was a wake up call to everyone. I thought that Mike slept with Lucy at first but I am always wrong about something when it comes to predicting things. Also I wonder how Sandy will feel about this when she here's about this 3
RPG Nerd chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
Wow. Just wow. This is going to be dramatic. I wonder how Sandy will feel about this. Her boyfriend knocked up a girl at a party while drunk. This is different, in a good way. Its like having every single season a Degrassi shoved down your throat in one minuet. And I don't even watch Degrassi!
SelojeTypesWords chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
Dang, who would have thought Lucy was such a light drinker? Nice job realizing its alcohol and then doing nothing to save yourself. I just really hope the other person was drunk when you did the do, otherwise the bastard can burn. How will Lucy confront her friends with this knowing that one of them might be daddy? The only other person we've seen get drunk so fast was...hmm...interesting.