Reviews for Systematized
lil'storm chapter 1 . 1/26
That was just too beautiful. I was kind of hoping the story will never end, actually. But nevertheless, applause and lots of virtual hugs to you for making such awesome story. :D
Please excuse me as I wallow in feels with my chocolate chip cookies.
Apple chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
I really enjoyed this story. It was sweet, and make me squeal more than a few times. I loved how Aomine never really did remember Kise, yet things worked out in the end. I do wish there was a bit more to the story. However, at the same time I feel it's perfect.
Aotaru Kimeru chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
omg omg omg omg! omg dem feels! omg omg omg! This is beautiful! omg he remembered?! Omg! Omg I want a sequel! Omg! lol though I know that maybe a sequel wouldn't be a good idea cause it wouldn't really be anything special but still! I can't ever get enough of AoKise Omg ;A; you're amazing!
taruto chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
This is so gooood. ... uu..u..ohmy god. .;;, love it/ so sad and i could feel my heart ache yet everything was so sweey i started to cry; ; a bit;;.. uu.. the ending was so heartwarming i melted. Thankyou
dreamycloud97 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Do you know how much I absolutely LOVE bittersweet stuff? Especially if everything ends as a happy ending? XD so I'm going to applaud you for writing such a sweet fic x3
I was quite confused at the beginning since I thought it was a one-sided love from Kise's part but then it seems Aomine lost his memories and I'm just like oAo
Anyway the whole thing was so sad for Kise but then apparently Aomine DID remember the one time he saw Kise at the hospital! XD (and was just teasing him all along, lol.)
I love how they rebuild their memories together, that was so sweet, aww! I hope Aomine's memories does recover-then he'll have two sets of memories to share with Kise! XD
Tomocchi chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
This story is so beautifully written and I was tearing up all the way through ;A; I really love how you portrayed the relationship between Aomine and Kise and everything is just perfect. I'm really glad they have a happy ending :) AoKise is my OTP too so I hope you'll continue to write for them in the future! Again, A for the wonderful story!
RyoKei chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I was moved, and I cried... It was a nice story... Keep on writing
Anime-baka chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
This was a great story! So sweet! Yay for AoKise!
Lord.Jenny chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
I love this story so much that it put me into tears while I was reading it!
Blank Angel chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Your love was well-recieved and well-felt Author-san! This was beautiful! I loved every moment of it ssu!...Although I got emotional at the end! X3 They were happy tears! Uwanh! OMG! I SO love AoKise! It's my life, my wife- ok forge the last part!

I just-..! There arw no words that can describe how awesome this fic is! I just love it ssu! Aominecchi was so sweet! And I loved his policeman attitude! Uwanh! Everything was amazing! Now I hate myself even more for writing 'How did it turn out like this'! Uwanh! I hope everybody who reads it can forgive me!
Zorka chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
This is... perfect. ;_; Thank you, I'm crying right now, probably like they in the end of the story. Unf I can die now.
Queen Lexi chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
That was a very cute read, I'd love to see how they'd mend their relationship after Aomine regained his memories :)