Reviews for Clear Blue Eyes
belladu57 chapter 3 . 6/20
Very good
Baow chapter 3 . 8/22/2014
Hannibal is good! Getting Will legally?! Wow, if I had his skills I would rule the world. I'm anxious to see more lil' Will and Hannibal interaction, so please update.
Fallen Outcast chapter 3 . 6/29/2014
I love your story and hope that keep write more to great story. Please Please Please Please Please keep update your story.
annabelle chapter 3 . 6/18/2014
I'm interested. plz keep going :)
nighttheraven chapter 3 . 5/22/2014
I wonder how this will pan out... more please! :D
Guest chapter 3 . 4/17/2014
Hope not abandoned and to see more.
Jasmine chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Please continue the story as soon as possible,
really amazing work.
I love Hannibal & little Will 3
Guest chapter 3 . 12/10/2013
So cute, I love seeing little will like this. Please update soon
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 3 . 11/1/2013
This is really good so far! So looking forward to reading more soon! :)
WriterDM chapter 3 . 10/7/2013
I just ended season 1 of Hannibal and came to the fandom the read fanfics /o/

I just loved your fic, the idea of Hannibal and Will having a father-son relationship is very nice!

Keep up the good work... o/

Bye
NerdGeekflower chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
love it. Keep on writing i want more :)
SHAMARY chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
please follow the story!
i love it
lozzieee dreams chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
I really like the premise of this story. The idea is brilliant and I love the idea of a softer side to Hannibal. I think your young Will is fantastic too, giving him an innocent version of the persona he has in the show. There are a few minor errors with spelling, grammar and punctuation (such as a full stop at the end of dialogue where there is a tag, which should always be a comma if it isn't an exclamation mark or a question mark), but they can easily be remedied and will give your writing a smoother flow. Despite this, your writing style is enjoyable and I like your presentation; I like how you write and your use of language. You did jump between tenses once in a while, but it happens to the best writers from time to time.

Sorry for writing all of this constructive criticism - it's just a really good story and I'd hate to see it get ignored by other writers/readers just because there are a few mistakes. I really did like reading it, and can't wait for your next chapter :)
Akemi chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
This is amazing! I'm looking forward to more Hannibal/Will moments.
Teen Cullen chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
This is very interesting. I can't wait for more!