Reviews for Sunsets and Blue Skies
LitLover 101 chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
You wrote a wonderful story which filled in plot holes from canon verse. I truly disliked the idea that Matt's life was planned out for him and that he would never have any opportunity for change, so I really enjoyed the last lines. :)

LL
Sabby1 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I LOVE IT. There need to be more 'What happens over the summer...' stories :) And the two of them just make such an interesting couple, don't they? Thank you for this beautiful little tale.
puion chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Beautiful. I love this story, and even with the open-ended ending.
Thanks so much for writing!
OrionTheHunter chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Great! Thanks for writing.
LeaCharmedOne chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
aw so sweet I love these two!
Tweeky chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
I liked how you characterised their interactions and Matt's observation of her character during their world tour with him finally falling for her in Paris, I can see Matt accidentally hooking himself while fishing by Rebekah being in a yellow bikini. But I liked the bit how once they got back and went their seperate ways Matt already began to miss her and it was nice how she arranged a university scholarship for him and left him a no expiry date airliner ticket to New Orleans. I know this is a one shot but I do think you should do a sequel perhaps set when Matt graduates with Rebekah turning up and afterwards the two of them go to New Orleans (With Matt using the ticket) and he gets a job there and he moves in with her.
Pistachio Rules chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
I wish this wasn't a oneshot but it's amazing nonetheless! Love the ending with how Matt misses Rebekah after knowing he got into college and the hidden plane ticket :)