Reviews for Assaulted With Truth
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2017
this seriously deserves a sequel I loved it so much, excellent job
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
Excellent reveal with a lot of good food for thought. Thank you for writing and posting!
SleepingBeautyRocks chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
You must continue this. It's good.
ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
This is great! Awesome job.(:
Serulium chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
That was good! Though not quite what I expected from the summary, but hey, I'm not complaining. I really enjoyed it. Thank you.
FallingNarwhals chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
WHAT.
OHMYGOSH
Please just make a sequal!
Kurami Rocket chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
Oh, poor Danny. He was so badly hurt. Skakalao. He deserves better!
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
An interesting reveal. Given the lead up it isn't too hard to fill in the reactions. Thank you for posting!
StarDotStar chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
A- ...Y- ...I- ...*ahem*. This was a very enjoyable story, and the characterisation of Danny seems spot-on to me, and as for the ending, all I have to say is: _you bastard_.

In the nicest possible way, of course, and keeping in mind that I'm Australian and "bastard" can mean damn near anything here, from the traditional insult to a term of endearment reserved for your best friend.
RestlessRaggedandReckless chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Whoa.

In short, this was a wonderful revelation story that's practically a one-way ticket to Feelsidelphia.
HappyLeif chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
I really enjoyed this. Very detailed and great. The description was awesome, the characters well-written. All in all a very good piece -
cthulhu-with-a-fez chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
I LIKE THIS VERY MUCH AND YOU SHOULD TOTALLY DO MORE DANNY PHANTOM FICS
Vitaliciouscreations chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Oooooooooh snap
Ansa88 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
oh. my. gods.
you need to write more danny phantom.
you made SUCH a huge complex story outta the idea. all i did was a silly drabble, but this is FREAKING AMAZING. :D
i love how you put danny wondering what was going on and not being able to do /ANYTHING/ so that's why he couldn't just get in the house. wow.
i used skulker too. o.O coincedences...

oh my gods...*wants to cry and sob*
Phantom Ice chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Not fun that its just a one-shot, but I really liked your writing style for it, even if the idea wasn't yours, you gave it your own unique... Energy? I don't know, but it was good! ;-)