Reviews for You know you're obsessed with 07 Ghost when
Lady of the Shards chapter 1 . 2/3
You've come up with ideas for items to be used to protect the princess.

You seemed to forget about Ouka.
LLLLOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL... nice
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
llllllllloooooooooolllllllllll... like...
nice story...
tamaki yume hime chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Umm...hello! I really think that more chapters wif 100 reasons each should be posted when u are free! I reallly wish u could post more chapters pls and more tip! ;)
SakuraYuki chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
You forgot that when you see someone that looks like a character from 07 ghost you go up to them and ask if their name is said character. when it's not you walk away disapointed.
Muzuki-chan chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
I cracked up laughing so many times while reading this, you my awesome author have made the best list XD
but gosh you totally forgot about the cosplay DX LOL
as well as now joining any military force (but maybe that's just me, p.s. don't do it unless you're physically prepared ,,, and i don't mean it in a perverted way xD)
Black-Silver-White chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I agree with you! Except I think that you should add more like:
-When you're about to sing or hum something your best friend automatically said "Raggs Requiem/Hitomi no Kotae/Aka no Kakera."
-When you come across a field of flowers and your best friend/family automatically said. "You cannot eat the flowers."
-When you're about to tell someone the story of Verloren and Eve in disguise and your best friend/family said "God, not THAT story again!"
-When you're about to draw something on the back of your hand and your best friend automatically said "You're not a Ghost."
-When you just said something related to 07-Ghost and someone nearby who doesn't know about it heard it and ask you what it is, your best friend yelled "Don't taint him/her!"
Well, that' pretty much the only things that happen in my life... I think. Anyway, nice list :)
Pips chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Man, I've done almost all of these...now I know why my friends are so scared of me and that makes me even more happy!
-You love wearing a military cap and refuse to take it off under any circumstances.
Well, this list is pretty cool *thumbs up*
MysteryPT chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
101. You want to enter Bersburg Academy
102. You tried producing some threads from your hand.
103. You want to have a sealed scythe inside your hand.

It's awesome! Gona hit the favorite button now!
Random chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
You forgot about becoming Pandoras box!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
101. Getting silver hair is suddenly so much cooler.
07ghostfan1 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
i have done at least half of these...
Miyako Sora Kayori Kaichou chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
oh dear... you actually put this up...