Reviews for My Paper Heart
TheQuiteOneOverThere chapter 48 . 10/1
I love this story so much, you don't know how much it means to me. Please do an update soon! When you have time, of course. :)
fanfic smiles chapter 48 . 9/12
pls do would be nice if Katherine could find her happiness and hope she sticks with her whenever there is a problem next time
ErrorInvalidEntry chapter 48 . 8/29
I loved this chapter! Great work on the story! :)
Saffronellen chapter 48 . 7/23
This story if fucking awesome
Call.Me.Random chapter 48 . 7/17
THANK YOU! This was great. This was fucking perfect.
I've been waiting for this for 48 chapters!
I honestly thought the mystery person was going to be someone from Maya's species. But PLOT TWIST!
This was amazing. Thank you.
romancelarghetto chapter 48 . 7/16
Ch 48. Witty and touching. I loved it. I don't read fanfic anymore but I'll always have an eye out for your story. Absolutely the best . It's been a few years now and I can't believe how hooked I still am. To you , the author, thank you and good luck with your life :)
WickedlyMinx chapter 48 . 7/14
48 chapters for that to happen, and I don't know if should be pissed or not. But that ending was perfect, and they're so cute, and ugh. Now for sex!:P wonder how many chapters we get to wait for that O_O
One of my favourite ever chapters, finallyyyyyyy ! 3
Eeeeeeee! So happy you're back and oh my gosh adorable chapter, I love sweet & fiesty Katherine
A reader in love chapter 48 . 7/12
OH...MY...GOD! I can't believe it finally happened! I can't tell you how much I love this story. You are a exceptional author and you really know how to pull your readers in. When I read your story it's not like I'm reading a book or watching a movie, it's like I'm IN the story as if it's my life. Thank you so very much for sharing your talent with the world. I hope you continue to do so and I can not WAIT for the next update.
Sharks3212 chapter 48 . 7/13
YYEEEEESSSSSSSSSS! FINALLY! OMG IVE WAITED SO LONG FOR THIS MOMENT AND I CANT BELIVE ITS FINALLY HERE! I LOVE SOOOOOOOOO MUCH MORE THEN WHAT WOULD BE CONSIDERED "normal" lmfao. But it's ok cause this story is just that great n then some! I'm so excited you don't even understand you just made my week with this story update so thank you so much. And once again I love you lol n I missed you and I'm glad to see you're back hope you don't leave me for to long this time xoxoxo
Goddess of Nekos chapter 48 . 7/12
~**~ Again
Aiphira chapter 48 . 7/12
You don't need to worry, this was awesome. And the wait was worth it, though maybe a shorter one would have been better. Still, finally! Finally Maya is starting to act on her true feelings! Loved it, as always. Can't wait to read more on their development, but also Maya's development regarding what she is. :)
ulquiorra31 chapter 48 . 7/12
the wait was worth it! there are no words to describe how exciting it was to read this chapter and especially when Maya and Katerina kiss. For a minute I thought Maya would invite Kat home ... hopefully the other chapter shall not take so long to come out, really I congratulate you on this great chapter and a great story.