Reviews for My Paper Heart
justmewithideas chapter 43 . 8/3
Please post more chapters soon! Love that you created your own supernatural creature (I still kinda hope that Maya will be more of her 'wild self')
vampirequeen101 chapter 43 . 7/31
Holy shit, it's been so long since I've left you a review, but I kinda sorta forgot my accounts information to log in... oops. Anyways, as I've been reading this story, I've seen how much you have progressed in writing! You've always been such a magical and wonderful writer, but the more you update this fanfic, the more you progress in all categories in writing. I love this storyline, but you being the author makes it 10 better because of your ways of wwriting You never fail to blow me away with your words! As always, keep up the good work :)
Parker chapter 43 . 7/19
Quite an amazing way to break your hiatus. I enjoyed the revelations on Maya's supernatural background. It was definitely not something I was expecting, and I'm glad, you've impressed me once again. I also liked the argument between Maya and Katherine at the end of your latest chapter, I was surprised by Katherine's reaction at the very end and I'm glad you did that. I'd say, it's about time... I stand by Katherine in saying that Maya's stubbornness is quite frustrating, especially when we all know she's just dying to sleep with her. Haha. But poor dear Maya is much to prideful. Anyway, I look forward to seeing more from you.. whether it's in a week, month, or year—this story is worth the wait.
Sarakk chapter 43 . 7/17
I still love this story! I can't wait for the update! :)
XxRoByNxX2013 chapter 43 . 7/13
I love this I recently found it and started to read it and I have to say its one of my favourites i'm curious about Maya and Katherine is just perfection and I love Damon and i'm all for Katherine and Maya throughout this I want more moments for them and for Katherine to finally open even if its going to hurt thank you so much for this
Trexsaurs chapter 43 . 7/12
Dude this chap and the last have me so pumped! Can't wait till Maya sees her friends.
leila.wong01 chapter 43 . 7/13
Pleeeeaaaassseeee update soon! I fell in love with your story and I can't get over it! Keep feeding me chapters or I'll die of disappointment. Jk, but rly good job and I hope you'll update soon! (•)
I'm in love with this story all the way and I'm so happy you decided to continue you're doing great! You're killing me though you gotta give some Katherine and Maya loving the tension is crazy
yayyyy update more i wanna see a maya/kat date if maya were to get feelings for damon thatd be one hell of a twist love this story keep writing!
romancelarghetto chapter 43 . 7/11
Omg! You updated so quickly you gift of a human! :) Okay my thoughts on this chapter. Someone give Katherine a hug! Preferably Maya ;) Your writing was incredible as usual. The plot is just getting better and better, no surprise. I love that Katherine didn't give up on Maya even after the playing hooky fiasco. I can't help but actually lol when their flirting cx Holy shit! Wtf is Maya?! The children thing :( Poor Maya. I've been hooked to this story for 43 chapters now 0_0 lol Alrighty Mystic Fun have an incredible day/night :)
pla5tique chapter 43 . 7/10
YESSSSSS so glad your back awesome chapter as always
Ketherine chapter 43 . 7/10
Wow! A new chapter already? I love you! :3
I liked how Katherine has behaved *.*
Please update soon!
laurenrulez1 chapter 43 . 7/10
Great chapter continue soon please
Domi18 chapter 43 . 7/10
Whoa, an update after a week D:
I could get used to it :D Hope to hear from you soon!:)
goddragonking chapter 43 . 7/10
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more UPDATE Sson and Really awesome story, can't wait to read more:)