Reviews for Gou and Rin
reinpianist chapter 1 . 1/2
oh how I hated that when some guys treat me like that too TT just because of my nickname some people are just too mean
SakuraAkatsukiTaichi chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
This is really good! Hope there's a sequel?
SerenePanic chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
... D: This was amazing. Heartrending and I nearly cried, but amazing.
Saltedcaramel chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
I'm loving all of these Rin/Gou fics I'm reading, and this one definitely hurt. In a good way, I guess. Having a name from another nationality is a pain, but to top it off, a guy's name of another nationality (I'm a girl) has always been hard on me. I love this short story, and I love how Rin supported Gou. keep writing
RisoleSoes19 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
So cute and so sweet :3
It makes me wanted to crt because of Rin's behavior.. What a sweet big brother
erenscutiebooty chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Well you continue to mess with the emotions I have invested in this fandom with another one of your lovely fics. This one's very cute and I feel really bad for Gou/Kou now because this is actually really realistic. Why else would she hate her name? Hadn't put much thought into it before now, but I like this.
Cera Mist chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Omg. I love this. Please continue.
xAngelic chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Man, bullies suck :( I also got bullied in 1st grade u.u By a stupid group of boys, no less. Their ring leader once laughed at me for wearing red socks. e.e And one day during recess, him and his 2 friends run up to me and grab my coat, shaking it a lot, then run away... Them little pricks! Their leader also reset my Tomogachi once! DX But that's in the past, I guess 3
Coincidentally, my name's Myles, which is a guy's name. Well, 'Miles' is, but no one seemed to know it was a boy's name unless I told them.
ANYWAY, I LIKE THIS STORY. Over-protective older brothers are cool!
Sleepy.Beyond.Reasoning chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Write more things please. This was wonderful...!
PhoenixBreaker90 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Hahah! I knew there were Free! fics around! But, I am getting ahead of myself about there being much.. it's only been... 3 episodes and we still have 9 more to go!

Anyways, I found this to be rather sweet :) Rin and Gou are my favorite.. as well as Haru and Makoto.. I would be very please to see a Rin/OC fic.. though, once again, I'll have to wait until a few more episodes have been flushed out.

Anyways, I'll follow and fav! Looking forward to more of your work!

From your patient reader,

Pheonix.
sparkling apples chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Thank you for the great read. :)
Jiggywidit chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
AWWW. Right in the feels.