Reviews for The Heretic
Guest000 chapter 2 . 4/1
Dude you should update this, it is really good!
Naruto Loves FemKyuubi chapter 2 . 12/4/2014
Hey It's Me Sasha Naruto/Naruto Loves FemKyuubi!:) My Dear Spencer1519!:3

How!:3Are!:3You!:) My Dear?:)

"Blushes And Smiles Shyly And I Hugs You Happily And Warmly And Sweetly And Softly And Kindly And Lovingly"U-um...H-here!:3Is!:3My Review!:3For!:3Your!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 The Heretic Star Wars/Familiar Of Zero Crossover Story!:) And W-wow!:3Yay!:3T-that's!:3Really Really And Truly Always!:3 And Anytime!:3 And Forever!:3 And Eternally!:3 And Beyond Time Itself!:3 And Beyond Eternity!:3Really Really And Truly Awesome!:3 And Amazing!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Wonderful!:3 And Nice!:3 And Beautiful!:3 And Perfect!:3 And Cool!:3 And Divine!:3That!:3You!:) Wrote!:3 2 Of!:3Your!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 The Heretic Star Wars/Familiar Of Zero Crossover Story!:) (A-and I Can Help You Write More Chapters On Saturday And Sunday)And I Really Really And Truly Always!:3 And Anytime!:3 And Forever!:3 And Eternally!:3 And Beyond Time Itself!:3 And Beyond Eternity!:3I Like!:3 And Love!:3 And Adore!:3Your!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 The Heretic Star Wars/Familiar Of Zero Crossover Story!:) And Hey I Have!:3Creature Feature-The Greatest Show Unearthed Lyrics!:3Song!:3For!:3You!:) And Here!:3Is!:3Creature Feature-The Greatest Show Unearthed Lyrics!:3Song!:3My Dear Beloved Friend!:3

SPOKEN
Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Ghouls!
Step right up!
Behind this curtain lies a ghastly concoction of delight! Horror! Fantasy! and Terror!
Your every wish is our command!
Your every whimsical desire brought to life!
But i am warning you; There's ALWAYS a price!
Welcome to the greatest show unearthed!

Lalalalalala
Lalalalalalalala
Lalalalalalalalalalalala
Lalalalalalalalalala

The Dark carnival is in town!
You better be ready!
Just follow the parade of dancing skeletons!
Full of ghoulish delights around every corner!
Dont tell your parents you're here!
They will soon be mourners!

With blood on the concrete!

I will be the ticket taker!
Come inside, it's a dream!
Enter the funhouse of mirrors
No one can hear you scream!
We can supply anything that your heart desires!
But the consequences will surely be dire!

With blood on the concrete!

(Welcome to the lower birth!
The greatest show unearthed!)

Come inside!
For the ride!
Your deepest darkest fears!

The best night!
Of your life!
You're never leaving here!

The unknown!
The unseen!
Is what you're gonna find!

Witness this!
Witness that!
Until you lose your mind!

Soo...What!:3Do!:3You!:) Think!:3And Have!:3Fun!:3And Enjoy!:3My Friend!:3

Thank You!:)

Please Send Me A Message!:3

;)

:D
Guardoflight chapter 2 . 8/22/2014
This is a pretty interesting story which I hope to see more of in the near future and while I am a little disappointed that Guiche didn't some electrotherapy it makes sense and I look forward to what the force has in store for him and our heroine
VulpineSnow chapter 2 . 7/4/2014
Aw, ended with that... A shame that, so far, it like many others, my own included, is left incomplete. Lol.
Jakker-san chapter 2 . 2/25/2014
I really like the story so far. The OC is likeable an the KOTOR refs. are good. You just earned 1follower on this story
Bobywhy chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
Sorry me again. Another thing I feel I should mention has to do with light sabers. From what I understand light saber crystals are not the only things that can be used in a light saber. Other crystals can also be used and I've even heard from wookiepedia that even glass could be used to create a light saber. I mention this because I was wondering if the inquisitor wouldn't want to try experimenting with the wind stones once he learns about them on the flying boats on the way to Albion. It's something I know I would at the very least attempt if only to see what would happen. Also considering that everyone in the school is a little young for your character are you going to have him fall for one of the older characters like Agnes, Cattleya, Eleanore, or Ms Longueville? Anyways I greatly enjoy this story and hope to see you continue even if you decide not to listen to my comments.
Bobywhy chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
I know you're making the Force and magic two different things but I have to ask how do you explain Sith Sorcerers? According to several sith the ability to perform rituals and sith sorcery is an innate talent. It is also a talent the inquisitor is confirmed to posses. Are you going to make this innate talent a connection to magic and in so doing make Sith sorcerers both force sensitive and capable of magic. If you do sith rituals can be a combination of the Force and magic, though it would probably be mostly force. You could get away with it too if you decide to do it by saying that because not every sith is capable of sorcery that it was never discovered to be a completely different entity from the force and therefore never expanded on to the degree it has been in Halkegienia. I would personally enjoy it if the inquisitor made this discovery and began to learn to use magic more effectively and maybe even use that knowledge to create new rituals.
Brandon Vortex chapter 2 . 2/4/2014
finally you able to continued it, i cant wait for more
Guest chapter 2 . 1/25/2014
Took you this to get to chapter 2. Your going to slow
Aramid chapter 2 . 1/25/2014
This is really good and I liked it. I'm not entirely familiar with the extended Star Wars universe so I would recommend that you explain some of the more obscure things mentioned. I have a fairly good idea of what they are, but others might not be so well read on fiction universes.

The flashbacks and dreams are good, but I would like to see them used to accelerate the main plot.

I'm also hoping that this story will diverge very significantly from the FoZ canon.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/23/2014
Nice to see this continued. I look forward to Louise learning of how he climbed up to the rank of the Dark Council.
DragFire chapter 2 . 1/22/2014
Very good story, well written and the protagonist is very interesting.
Blackholelord chapter 2 . 1/22/2014
I am guessing that your Imperius is a member of the Sith race.
Lord Sigfry chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Uggh dream sequences. Please keep your originality.

I liked the loophole in the system. "blessed by Brimir" to have been summoned and the Church can't dispute it without badmouthing their religious figure. That's a good one, very original.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
love the idea of using a grey-ish lightside sith inquisitor as the familiar, as well as the flashbacks into his past