Reviews for With You
germanfanfictioner chapter 12 . 8/31/2014
Amazing story. The beginning was sooo sad. And the end too. Kind of. Just for James. Anyway love this story.
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 12 . 8/28/2013
THIS STORY WAS SO AMAZING AND WHAT A TWIST WITH BRINGING JAMES BACK! But how does that explain how Carlos kept seeing him as a ghost everywhere?

I loved this so much. :)
Susuki6789 chapter 12 . 8/14/2013
okay...I'm crying. WHY oh WHY did James have to say that at the airport? What happens to James, now? After everything he's been through with Carlos, they can't just...end! Not that I'm not happy with Carlos and Logan, but still...
Susuki6789 chapter 11 . 8/14/2013
what what what what what what what
Susuki6789 chapter 10 . 8/14/2013
ahahahahahhaa Kendall's so cute
Susuki6789 chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
why why why, what cruel fate has lead James to his unfortunate end? why why why
seriously, I feel like crying
everyday-is-masloween chapter 12 . 8/9/2013
I totally didn't expect any of this, but I liked the ending. I'm sad that Jarlos didn't work out because I love Jarlos and their relationship was really great while it lasted...but i'm just glad that Carlos and Logan and James can all be happy. Great story! Congratulations on making me cry actual tears!
everyday-is-masloween chapter 7 . 8/9/2013
D: this makes me so sad D:D:D:D:
StrongInTheRealWay chapter 12 . 8/4/2013
Awwww I'm do happy that James wasn't dead after all and that everything worked out in the in :D I loved this fic :) you are a really great writer !
piercethemiguel chapter 12 . 8/4/2013
loved it best story ever
EveryDayImBTRushering chapter 12 . 8/4/2013
Woah mindblown again! So that's why James was gone for so long...because of a stupid bomb joke! I kinda felt bad for James that he realized that Carlos doesn't love him like he used to, and to think he went through so much to come back to Carlos. But at least James still wants to be besties with Carlos again :). I love how James is so understanding and didn't get all crazy or depressed over Carlos loving Logan instead. James is such a great friend, he is willing to step aside and not fight for Carlos knowing that Carlos and Logan truly love each other :). And awww yay cargan is together now, they are so cute! It's was so cute how Carlos was worrying so much about Logan, it was like how Carlos used to worry for James but now it's Logan instead. So cute that Logan loves Logan so much now :,). I'm glad that Logan and James didn't fight over Carlos and handled it maturely. Wow James actually accepted what happened, very sad but he will always still be best friends with Carlos and all the other guys so that's awesomesauce. So the "ghost james" carlos saw was just a Hallucination...wonder why the ghost James was encouraging Carlos to love Logan? Was it like Carlos' subconscious telling him that he really does have feelings for Logan. Anywho, awwww cargan is happy together that is too cute. I thought Logan killed himself or something phew good thing that didn't happen. Hmmm so I'm just gonna imagine that Kendall and James fall in love and Carlos and James become besties and kames and cargan love happily ever after :)))). This was a great story i loved it! It was such an emotional rollercoaster with twists. I actually thought Carlos was gonna go back to James cuz that would be the obvious thing but no you added the little twist that Carlos wants to be with Logan instead. Anywho, amazing job very well done kudos!
FanficOzzy chapter 12 . 8/3/2013
That was depressing, yet sweet. It's sad to see Jarlos crumble because you saw Carlos lit up with the mention of him. Sweet, because Cargan was born because of it. I'm very pleased with the ending. Very good. :D
simpLEEreading chapter 12 . 8/3/2013
Omg it ended with Cargan. I'm actually so happy with this. I know my last review made it seem like I didn't want Cargan but I mean Jarlos is my least favorite pairing so yeah. The back story of where James was not something I thought of but it totally makes sense. This has definitely been an amazing story.
LoveSparkle chapter 12 . 8/3/2013
Yay! Go Cargan!
I'm so glad Carlos chose Logan, no offense to my most favourite couple Jarlos, but it just fit the story :D
BelieversNeverDie18 chapter 11 . 8/2/2013
Omfg! What! Ahh but how! Why?! Holy crap! This is intense! I didn't see that coming! Maybe in like the earlier chapters but wow! Can't wait for everything to make sense lol
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »