Reviews for The Dead-Armed Boy in Room 602
svvanmillsarchive chapter 6 . 7/31/2013
Poor Fiyero!
Elphaba-WWW chapter 6 . 7/29/2013
Poor Fiyero :(... I can't... No words...
vinkunwildflowerqueen chapter 6 . 7/29/2013
That's a really sweet chapter. I loved hearing about Fiyero's mother.
Fae Tiggular chapter 6 . 7/29/2013
Awwww that was sad, but really good. What language is that that appeared in Fiyero's flashbacks? Poor Yero. I really liked that chap though
nightvalefork chapter 6 . 7/29/2013
The plot thickens :) really love this x
Elphaba'sGirl chapter 6 . 7/29/2013
Poor Yero! This chapter is really sad. I hope you have some Fiyeraba cuteness soon! Update.
Fae Tiggular chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
Aww, that was good. And cute, Shell calls her 'Little Lizard Girl'
Ultimate Queen of Cliffies chapter 5 . 7/27/2013
Aww I loved that letter! :) I'd love to see more of their brother-sister relationship. I'm really, really, REALLY loving this story.

And yes, I heard. Little royal baby prince :P. Congrats to all English people :D *waves smelling salts under your nose* now go and arrange a new update for me or I'm the one passing out :3.

svvanmillsarchive chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
Wait. Wait. WAIT. I've been suspecting this since chapter 4... Is Elpaba's little story one of her own life? And that's why she doesn't know how it ends?

Anyways, I reeeeeaaaally love this idea, so I can't wait for the next chapter!
Elphaba-WWW chapter 5 . 7/23/2013
*cough* now that we've gotten that out:..

Awesome chapter :D I love Elphaba'a description of Glinda!
elphiesglinda chapter 5 . 7/22/2013
Love the filler chapter! :) I know the feeling on fangirling! :)
Elphaba'sGirl chapter 5 . 7/22/2013
Aww. Cute. I think she and shell have a relationship that hasn't been explored as much as it deserves.
vinkunwildflowerqueen chapter 5 . 7/22/2013
This was cute. Just one small thing- you said Glinda was 5 ft 11 WITHOUT shoes on, so pretty much always wears high heels. That would make her over six feet tall with heels on. I'm not sure whether you meant 4 ft 11 or just imagine a very tall Glinda? LOL.

And yes, royal baby! I'm waiting for the name. Apparently George has the best odds for a boy name.
Elphaba'sGirl chapter 4 . 7/20/2013
So sad! More please.
Ultimate Queen of Cliffies chapter 4 . 7/20/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW 3 I love this story sooooooo much!

We're not broken, just bent, and we can learn to love again... that's what I had to think about when I read the final part :). She'll teach him to love again, and he'll teach her, and awwwwww. And the story... I did realise right away that it's about her family, but what exactly has happened, I'm still not sure about.

Can't wait to read more and find out!