Reviews for Stained
Chelypdj chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
Hot
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
Hot stuff! I thought for sure that was gonna be Ryan cock-blocking as usual, well played!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Oh my lord! I forgot how good this was, and it's been so long since I last read it I also forgot that heartwrenching twist at the end (everything is heartwrenching for me since in my re-watch I'm currently at Season three 's beginning). THIS was such a great one shot! Wow! It still holds incredibly true as something that she likely experienced in her headspace more than once. I loved the characters so much at that time! For all their flawed voids of communication and bridled affection simmering beneath. (I already reviewed this bf so posting as guest, but this is Lv2bnsb1)
aprilp2a chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
I need ice water and they didn't even do anything you tease.
Zeki Young chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
A girl certainly can dream - especially if you keep writing Beckett fantasies like that! Hawt damn!
EllaNight chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
This is a master piece. I just have absolutely no words to tell you how beautifully written your descriptions were and how utterly realistic it all seemed! Thank you so much for writing this! It could've easily become a multi chapter story! It was beautiful!
The-KLF chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
I can't believe I haven't reviewed this before, I must've read it about 5 times at least! I love it! I love the tension, I love the tease, I love the twist, I love that it's possible to see this as an extension of the episode, like it can be slotted in and everything still makes sense. And considering what she might have said to him at the end of season 2 it's totally plausible that she has a crush the size of a small moon so of course she's going to fantasize about him.

Awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
dude this was fucking amazing! i mean like seriously ! it was awesome! one thing though maybe try not to leave so long of a break between when people talk because readers forget what the last person said if that gap is to big :) otherwise this is just brilliant
lietomebaby chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Yes, indeed.
yazzea chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Nice twist, I didn't see that coming.
Really good story, and it kind of left me a little breathless... ;-)
1822andallthat chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Whoa. This is brilliant, so hot and a little heartbreaking too, that she wants him so much but doesn't let herself have him.

Now I'm sure every time I'll watch that ep, it's your version of events off screen that I will picture. Because it's totally plausible and should by all means become head-canon. :)
4evercaskett chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
You evil minx! LoL I was so sure that it was real and just seconds away from M rated material, then BAM! it was just fantasy :( I actually said a bad word. Out loud!
Loved this one because I love the tease and also because it shows that Kate Beckett is just like us... she has very vivid fantasies about Rick Castle ;)
Thecastlefan101 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
I believe this happened to her alot in the early years
Moonbebe chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Completely had me fooled! LOL I can see why this scene wouldn't leave you alone - I've always felt the same way about it. Thanks for adding to it! (though I want more than a dream... :D) I like the imagery at the end about the cup of coffee on the nightstand so the smell can take her back to the dream she was having and she can continue on where she left off.
Dana Keylits chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Gah! This was brilliant! Wow. Just, yeah, wow! First of all, so glad you addressed the temperature of the coffee! That has always bothered me. If that had been a just-poured cup of coffee, she'd be badly burned! Tried to suspend my disbelief, and this helps!

And, now to the hotness factor. Wow. Um, wow. That's all I can say! Except, also, tease! Making it a dream. ;-) Which, is probably for the best because now when I watch that episode I will always think of Beckett in the locker room fantasizing about Castle. Yum!

Lovely job! I really enjoyed this one! Bravo!

-Katy