Reviews for Reality's Dreams
Cerberuswolf chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
YOU MOTHER FUCKER! HOW DARE YOU KILL CLAIRE, YOU WILL SUFFER MY RATH! I'LL SUCK YOUR BLOOD CLEAN OUT OF YOUR VEINS!

KILL YOU!

Katrina " Wolve" Fox
diddly day chapter 3 . 2/19/2003
Wow! I really liked it. I've been gone for such a while, when did you get all of theses up? They're awesome! Thanks for sharing such a cool story with me.

DD
Darryl-Flowers chapter 3 . 12/16/2002
Sorry, don't like this story. I can't like any story that makes me cry. It's just the way I am.

But it's a pretty great story. Guess we're not going to see an update to it though, are we?
Tifa Redfield chapter 3 . 10/7/2002
*gasps* Claire is dead! Hey this is lookin interesting! I'll be watchin out for the next chapter_
Joanne Beverly chapter 3 . 9/5/2002
Kira's eyes...oOo..the suspense ;P I'll be catching up with the fic!
Mayumi-H chapter 1 . 9/5/2002
Whoa. I really want to read this story, because it sounds interesting from the summary, but I just can't. For the sake of your readers' eyes, please go back and re-format this with proper paragraph breaks.
Joanne Beverly chapter 2 . 9/5/2002
I liked this chapter. The "Isis" thingy is getting me interested. Hehe, I wanna learn more about it, :D
Joanne Beverly chapter 1 . 9/4/2002
would've been better if claire didn't die, now leon in the suiciding mode, I think it's very angsty and dramatic, and I was expecting a claire/leon romance, oh well, I hope you do better and try to improve, like dividing into paragraphs and more original RE characters.
Artemis L. Oakenfold chapter 1 . 9/3/2002
That rocked! I want to see more like this!