Reviews for Flood of Dragons
nguyenthehung184 chapter 24 . 10/24
Hi, nice to see you again. It is good to be able continue to read your epic story.
As a Vietnamese, i just wonder why Vietnamese threw away 4 valuable aircrafts on an unnecessary plan. Kill Yang there will only make international view be sympathetic with him. Also the main characters are too imba. If i am planning to down Yang there, i will send at least 8 Su-30 plus may 24 Mig-21BIS ( Half Moon Shoal is 500km away from Vietnam, enough for Mig-21 range). Then they will threw all missiles at the first contact then run away at full speed. They are assassins, so it will be better if nobody knew who they are, they should not stay and fight and then get kill. I knew if that is the situation that will be boring to read but maybe a good idea if Yang is down then MIA. Feng will be command and imposed some humane actions only to find out that Yang is still alive. Then that will be a good development.
Nice to see you back in the writing.I hope we can discuss some more about military filed outside fanfic.
MorganShepard chapter 24 . 10/12
I see now why you'd not written for over a year. It is a...acceptable reason. :P Good chapter
LokaCola chapter 24 . 10/9
Really nice to see this back! Another great chapter, and the music tracks for the dogfight not only fit together nicely, but also believe it or not made the reading intense.
Wing Zero Alpha chapter 24 . 10/8
Got to say it's nice to see this back, though I can understand why you were off of it for a while. Anyway, good chapter all around; we get to see a bit of Jacqueline's past (it's both funny and disturbing how casual she is about it) and that the war is far from over. Good action with Feng and Jacqueline against the Vietnamese, while Yang's words just reek of foreboding. Can't wait to see what kind of action comes from this, as well as how the Dark Horses will be caught up in it.

On that end, welcome back.
AirForceBlue chapter 24 . 10/2
Might as well leave a review since I've started signing in again.

General Yang shouldn't have survived that. Seriously. I could not be the only one rooting for his plane to get blown out of the sky. At least the coalition can pummel him now. Unless that stolen drone comes back to haunt them somehow.

Looking forward to more things blowing up anyway. That was a good bang for the chapter to end on.

Duke though. I want to learn more about him.
Ayang Tayeng chapter 24 . 10/2
dont be confused by my name. I am an Indian. By the way i have been reading your story for a long time and its one of the best war stories i have red. Always feels good to get the chinese get whupped by other countries. Its bcoz of those fucking chinese that even a small poor country like N/korea are able to get nukes. China is a threat to the whole world. They are always opposing the rest of the world in whatever they do. But you Americans should stop funding Pakistan. Countries like Pakistan are like snakes. They bit there own master. All terrorists have a safe haven in pak. Al quaida, ISIS, taliban u name it. They all have HQs in pak. In future pak and all the muslim countries may join forces with chinese and russians to take over the world. Chinese are funding terrrorists in pakistan, afghanistan and africa as we speak. Chinese made AKs, grenades, RPGs etc etc were constantly found in the hands of killed terrorists in Kashmir. There is a factory in POK where where 24 hours a day supply of weapons going on from China occupied kasmir (COK). Pakistan need to be removed from NATO otherwise they will betray you at the right moment. If i had some super weapon then i will wipe China off the world map.
acdsy chapter 23 . 8/20
Hi, its been a long time, I red your latest news/chapter from the story HIGH CALLING, and I want to congratulate you on making the story in Novel form, the complexity if the story, and the deep character development, especially between Tony ang Krylov great, but not much on the whole plot, its kinda rushed on the whole strike mission in Russia. But I digress, but still congratulations, I hope you don't abandone this story, cause it left with a intense stand-off relationship of the many characters in the latest chapter you wrote.
Thorthemighty321 chapter 23 . 6/30
That was awesome! Just marathoned the whole thing. Epic just epic.
Holy...F*cking...Sh*t... This story is brilliant.
That said, why the hell haven't you updated since September 2014?
nguyenthehung184 chapter 23 . 11/26/2014
Wonder why EU not send Charles de Gaulle and Queen Elizabeth carrier group, if they sent, that will be a big carrier exhibition
UltraMickey chapter 22 . 11/9/2014
Dang! 4 carried battlegroups against China?! Oh it's gonna be fun!
avidrkfan chapter 23 . 10/12/2014
" I think if anyone here needs to experience the joy of Christmas the most it's you " -quite an understatement for Frost! I can think of a few other things Krylov needs to experience, like the novel sensation of having a conscience, empathy, etc. The backstory on him was interesting, and Vladimir is sure a fountain of information, but I still just can't warm up to Krylov.

I hope Vladimir is going to be OK, that 'silhouette of a man' messing about by his aircraft is a bit ominous!
Wing Zero Alpha chapter 23 . 10/8/2014
Indeed, I'm looking forward to the holidays myself. The weather especially has gotten better here in the Grand Canyon State.

Anyway, this was a nice break from the fighting, with Christmas cheer going all around. Krylov got to relive one of the few better moments of his life, Luck realized, in spite of his reasonable hatred for Krylov that it wasn't in the Christmas spirit, Frost has a hand in defrosting (sorry, couldn't resist) Krylov and Vladimir finally establishes himself.

The latter I've especially been looking forward to, as Vladimir represents the more positive kind of Russian stock character. The kind that's hearty, friendly and a fond drinker. Indeed, I wish we had more people like him in the world, regardless of nationality. Alongside, I'm really glad he isn't a traitor, though at the same time I hope the fallout doesn't change him (and much more the Dark Horses realize quickly he isn't a traitor).

Overall a very good chapter as always, with some nice character development going all around. Right before the fighting starts up again of course.
MorganShepard chapter 23 . 10/8/2014
You should have had The Imperial March play when Krylov entered the room. XD I was so totally expecting a surprise attack by Yang on Christmas.
Suvorov chapter 23 . 9/29/2014
That was a nice piece with mentioning Volgograd; that is my hometown.