Reviews for Flood of Dragons
Holy...F*cking...Sh*t... This story is brilliant.
That said, why the hell haven't you updated since September 2014?
nguyenthehung184 chapter 23 . 11/26/2014
Wonder why EU not send Charles de Gaulle and Queen Elizabeth carrier group, if they sent, that will be a big carrier exhibition
UltraMickey chapter 22 . 11/9/2014
Dang! 4 carried battlegroups against China?! Oh it's gonna be fun!
avidrkfan chapter 23 . 10/12/2014
" I think if anyone here needs to experience the joy of Christmas the most it's you " -quite an understatement for Frost! I can think of a few other things Krylov needs to experience, like the novel sensation of having a conscience, empathy, etc. The backstory on him was interesting, and Vladimir is sure a fountain of information, but I still just can't warm up to Krylov.

I hope Vladimir is going to be OK, that 'silhouette of a man' messing about by his aircraft is a bit ominous!
Wing Zero Alpha chapter 23 . 10/8/2014
Indeed, I'm looking forward to the holidays myself. The weather especially has gotten better here in the Grand Canyon State.

Anyway, this was a nice break from the fighting, with Christmas cheer going all around. Krylov got to relive one of the few better moments of his life, Luck realized, in spite of his reasonable hatred for Krylov that it wasn't in the Christmas spirit, Frost has a hand in defrosting (sorry, couldn't resist) Krylov and Vladimir finally establishes himself.

The latter I've especially been looking forward to, as Vladimir represents the more positive kind of Russian stock character. The kind that's hearty, friendly and a fond drinker. Indeed, I wish we had more people like him in the world, regardless of nationality. Alongside, I'm really glad he isn't a traitor, though at the same time I hope the fallout doesn't change him (and much more the Dark Horses realize quickly he isn't a traitor).

Overall a very good chapter as always, with some nice character development going all around. Right before the fighting starts up again of course.
MorganShepard chapter 23 . 10/8/2014
You should have had The Imperial March play when Krylov entered the room. XD I was so totally expecting a surprise attack by Yang on Christmas.
Suvorov chapter 23 . 9/29/2014
That was a nice piece with mentioning Volgograd; that is my hometown.
Deadman'sHand92x45 chapter 23 . 9/28/2014
Not much to say about this chapter but who was the man near Vladimir's plane
LokaCola chapter 22 . 9/13/2014
Shit certainly hit the fan now, that's for certain. Great chapter as always.
MorganShepard chapter 22 . 9/3/2014
AHH FUCKING-A! SHIT JUST GOT REEEEEAAAAL!
Mercenary Flyer chapter 22 . 8/26/2014
Ha, that chapter title. Red Crown: Master of Eloquence.

All the reviews for the last chapter said pretty much everything I would have said so I'll just move onto this one. The title, I don't fits quite yet, that'll apply when they actively start shooting at Yang's forces.

Also, can the representative just announce that those battle groups are coming into the area like that? Are they even allowed to do that?

I like how that scene in the hangar between Luck and Frost impacted Krylov. I ALMOST feel for him there. Almost.

Also I'm a little iffy about you setting up a romance between Jacqueline and Mozart. Besides the probably decent age difference, I don't see that coming off as a healthy relationship between the two. Mozart's more than likely gonna get his heart broken. That and I'd just prefer her remaining an antagonist, I feel she works much better that way.

Other than that, nice but short chapter.
HeartofFyrwinde chapter 22 . 8/26/2014
Uh oh. SHTF is right! Looks like Yang really stepped in it this time. Bet he didn't expect things to be THIS hairy, but I sense there's something else going on under the whole conflict, judging from various world powers' sudden involvement in the crisis. Why do I get the feeling China is going to be using that stolen drone soon...? :(
This may seem short, but that's all I've got regarding the plot. Your writing is also improving, good work on this chapter. The tension was palpable as things progressed during those negotiations.
Wing Zero Alpha chapter 22 . 8/26/2014
Ah Christmas is coming. Makes me want to put on "Last Impression" by Two-Mix, possibly one of the Christmas songs out there. Okay, it's not really a Christmas song, but it has the theme of it, and it's absolutely perfect for the tone you've put this story into. The feeling that, even though Christmas is coming, so is another war. Obviously I highly recommend it (even if you don't understand Japanese).

Anyway, I found Lena's dilemma with the vodka amusing. Sounds like typical Southeastern Asia; you're jipped at every turn. Kudos to Frost for her clever approach to the problem. And speaking of Frost, that scene between her and Luck was both heartwarming and tear jerking (not in the literal sense of the latter of course). Heartwarming because it felt like a romance scene from a 1980s fighter movie (such that I thought I heard Berlin playing in the background), and tear jerking because you know how much Krylov is getting ripped apart on the inside. Yeah he's a cold bastard, but at the same time he's still human, and while we're not sure which half will win out in the end, you can still feel for him.

And finally, FINALLY, it looks like Yang overplayed his hand and got his ass handed to him as a result. Now he has to deal with three carrier battlegroups, one of which includes the most heavily armed surface combatant in the world, while the People's Liberation Army Navy, as large as it is, is still hardly an equal opponent. On that end, I know it's doubtful since it's a training ship, but I still hope to see the Liaoning play a role in this; hell, just the idea of the Kuznetsov going against her former sister ship is just too awesome to pass up. But then in all honesty I just want to see a mass fleet engagement; those are always my favorite kinds of battles.

And as for the last part, is Mozart getting attracted to Jacqueline? If so, ew. She's what, twice his age? Just doesn't feel right.

Once more, can't wait to see what you have next.
Suvorov chapter 22 . 8/25/2014
Now that Admiral Kuznetsov and Pyotr Veliky are coming, Yang better be careful.
avidrkfan chapter 21 . 8/23/2014
This was certainly a surprising chapter! Feng's relationship to Stix was a total shock. It was also a surprise to see Jacqueline go so out of her way to antagonize the Dark Horse Crew. Something tells me that mistake is going to cost her plenty. She even ticked off Duke! And Krylov. This chick has a serious death wish. I think the only person she forgot to antagonize was the cook in the mess hall. Mozart was very tolerant of her. Anyone else would've told her to find her room herself.
Yang is being...well,...Yang. Revolting, insulting, power mad, - the list goes on and on. The odds of him ever handing over any pertinent information gleaned in an investigation are slim to none too. Things are really heating up with the loss of the two airliners. It'll be interesting to see where the plot goes from here!