Reviews for Fixing What Has Been Broken Rewrite
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 23 . 8h
Sirius better fess up.
Harry is Ron's twin?
Somehow, it didn't seem like agony on Weasleys' side. But then, they must have hidden this skeleton thoroughly, to not pain the Ronald by absence of his twin.
I am just surprised that with Harry's unhappy home situation, nobody asked Harry to take lineage test earlier. Like, years ago.
How did Weasleys become blood traitors, on that note? Did they kidnap a child from Malfoys, centuries ago?
And it was Dumbledore, not James or Sirius, who put Ronald's twin into hateful family.
Damon... Look up Sookie Stackhouse universe, in it the best supernatural lawyers are demons.
Damon is a skark, alright.
Why call it 'Heinous crime'? Call it 'Kidnapping', that will attract more attention.
Cannot Narcissa detach herself from Black family tree before Sirius is officially labeled blood traitor?
So, why couldn't Potter properties be transferred to Weasleys? Why sold? To make sure that Potter name becomes insignificant?
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
No I'm Sirius chapter 23 . 7/5
Awesome chapter. I look forward to your next update.
lrmorena chapter 23 . 7/5
I wish that when someone kidnapped a baby sentences will be harsh and swith as this was...
MsDreamer93 chapter 23 . 7/4
Amazing chapter, I really enjoyed it. I think Sirius got a fair sentence, and Harry's mixed feelings towards Sirius are on the point.
vonny25 chapter 23 . 7/3
I love the story
Teufel1987 chapter 23 . 7/3
Nice chapter.

I think that the harsh sentence affecting the family of the kidnapper is there to act as a deterrent.

People will think twice when they know how steep the price is when they are caught.

After all, you are less likely to run a red light when you know that being caught isn't worth it ... not to mention the higher chances of being in an accident when you do that.

Till next chapter!
patiflops2 chapter 23 . 7/3
Mate really nice work, small little request though could you make the next chapter a little bit bigger if you can, thanks pati
delia cerrano chapter 23 . 7/3
I have mixed feelings toward Sirius also. Still not crazy about Harry being a Weasley much less a twin to Ron. They are great as friends but relatives especially close relatives...definately, certainly, absolutely not fitting well with my vision of Harry. Oh well poor me. And Draco! Poor Draco didn't ask or know about any of this!
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 23 . 7/3
I loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved it.
lilyflower101 chapter 23 . 7/3
I hope Harry and Hermione find away to not punish the rest of the Black's.
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 23 . 7/2
awesome
DarkRavie chapter 23 . 7/2
Really good story. I really like it and and look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
Najiya chapter 1 . 7/2
I just wanted to see what it is about, so I took a peek of the last chapter.

A weasel harry! This is more moronic and stupid than anything Ron weasel could come up with.

Shame on you for ruining such a promising plot.
Luiz4200 chapter 23 . 7/2
"the other half will be distributed to the rest of the black family". Will it do them any good considering how it came to happen?
mizzrazz72 chapter 23 . 7/2
Poor Sirius, him helping a friend has destroyed a family. Why not steal an orphan instead?