Reviews for Fixing What Has Been Broken Rewrite
lilyflower101 chapter 19 . 18h
Reetas going to have so much fun with this. :)
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 19 . 22h
I loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 18 . 22h
I loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved it.
Luiz4200 chapter 19 . 22h
Prewett is more mature than Harry was. My only worry is that Fudge might try to have a Dementor kiss Sirius like he did to Crouch Junior.
sweetkitty chapter 18 . 5/4
Liked it. Seems like an interesting story. Can't wait for more.
delia cerrano chapter 19 . 5/4
I guess I'm perking up a bit from finding out Harry is a Weasley. For some reason I'm liking Lawyer Flint. I know he's a snotty bad guy but he's Harry's bad guy. Sirius was guilty but I sure hate to see him go to Azkaban & lose 1/2 his money. I know... weak! And what about Remus? Aren't he and Sirius a couple in this one?
sunsethill chapter 19 . 5/4
I enjoyed seeing Harry nail why the Weasleys needed to take the money. They will not be able to argue with that! I think Damon Flint is going to be an interesting character.
kirsty21 chapter 19 . 5/4
cool update soon thanks
MsDreamer93 chapter 19 . 5/4
Something tells me Harry won't like that, great chapter, by the way. I love how you portray Molly and Arthur, so caring about Harry, and I also liked Harry's attitude in this chapter. Damon Flint also seems to be an interesting character.
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 19 . 5/3
Interesting plot
ripper34 chapter 19 . 5/3
Great chapter
glrt chapter 19 . 5/3
Thanks for the update... Another great chapter.
jgroovydaisy chapter 19 . 5/3
Enjoyed the chapter. :)
DarkRavie chapter 19 . 5/3
I'm really enjoying this story. It's good and I can't wait to read what happens in your next chapter.
Seth Clearwater chapter 19 . 5/3