Reviews for Fixing What Has Been Broken Rewrite
DoctorOuatPotter chapter 1 . 2/21
I love this story! I really hope you update soon! PLEASE IT'S GREAT!
UPDATE SOON!
Evening Dew chapter 16 . 2/5
this is a one of a kind story its awesome . . . have u abandoned it? I hope not its really good
delete-account-please-6358491 chapter 16 . 1/24
Glad to have located this story. I like it so far and think it stunning. So I hope you will update more of this terrific story soon.
delete-account-please-6354030 chapter 16 . 1/24
I’m glad to have picked this story. I think it unbelievable so far and can’t wait to read more of this incredible story so update soon please.
Wouldn't Harry still have been born "when the seventh month dies"? It doesn't specify that it was the last day, only that it was in the end of the seventh month. I think that the 30 July qualify.

Anyways, beside that slight question in my mind I think that this is a great story. I would love to see more of Harry with the Weasleys.
No no no no no!
You can't leave the story like this! You can't leave me like this! You have to update! I'm begging you on my bare knees here.
Please, you're breaking my heart!
/Me
Griffin Raven chapter 14 . 1/10
Will the whole Weasley family learn the true truth about just how the whole Dursley family treated Harry from the very moment that he was placed upon there doorsteop - the neglect, loss of meals, decent clothes or toys, child abuse?
Griffin Raven chapter 12 . 1/10
I think that Harry/Prewitt could definitely do with the services of a counsellor along with the rest of the Weasley family in order to help them process all that there learnt so far - and is there anything else to be revealed? Does this revelation of Harry being a Prewitt Weasley by blood definitely put the whole prophecy up for grabs? Could Neville Longbottom or perhaps some other child be the propheciesed child? Does Harry/Prewitt still have access to the Potter family wealth - after all James Potter must have blood adopted Prewitt in order to make the child his heir for him to inherit the Potter family wealth? If So, could Harry/Prewitt not give his newly discovered family some of his money - new robes, new books, upgrading the wards on the property, upgrades upon the home to increase the space inside - perhaps aid a library, potions lab and a bigger kitchen along with perhaps a family house elf (even if only to do laudry and the garden)?
Griffin Raven chapter 9 . 1/10
So with Harry never having been Lily's son, then there were no blood wards or any type of wards actually protecting him whilst he was at the Dursleys. So Harry suffered 14yrs of child abuse, neglect for essentially nothing. Sure'll with Harry or rather Prewitt being a blood Weasley then they should be able to make the wards around the Weasley home stronger - with wards placed by the goblins at gringotts I'm sure Harry would gladly pay in order to keep himself and his newly discovered family safer? Perhaps the burrow could be protected either by a fidelius (with Dumbledore or someone else like Alaster Moody or Severus Snape as the secret holder) or blood wards?
Griffin Raven chapter 5 . 1/10
To think if Sirius had told the truth or that Harry had learnt it some other way then he'd known about his family last then perhaps he could have been spared the whole TriWizard Tournamount incident - or at the very least it might have started or ended differently?
Griffin Raven chapter 1 . 1/10
Can't help but think that James Potter just might have unestimated Lily's abilitity to cope with the death of her son - instead I do feel that James Potter might have been using the notion that he was doing it for Lily's sake when in fact it was his own sake? Whilst I reaslize that it can't be easy for parents to ask to the death of there baby like James Potter had to do - but I still think that he was selfish in his grief motved actions by wish that sake time of grief onto the parents of the baby that he stole. Not only that the grief/sense of loss that the twin baby would grow up feeling all his life - at least until the truth is revealed.

Do feel that James Potter (aided by his best friend Sirius Black) seemed to almost feel as if it was his right to steal someone else's baby just so he and his wife wouldn't have to suffer the grief of losing the baby. I do feel that if Lily had know the truth of what James Potter had done or at any time learned the identity of the baby/child that she would have told the parents - because those actions just seem the type of thing she might do.

Whilst I realise that once both James and Lily were dead and Sirius was send to Azkaban - thus he could tell no one the truth but I do feel that he would not have done so if he'd not been locked up/ This is proved when Sirius escaped, it was primarily in order to get Pettigrew/Wormtail sake more than for Harry - he also must have made a conscious decision to keep the secret.
superwriter1234 chapter 15 . 12/31/2014
Like most of the other stuff you write... this is awesome!
Kat Riddle chapter 16 . 11/20/2014
Please update this soon
Guest chapter 16 . 11/16/2014
love to read more
Guest chapter 16 . 11/7/2014
It's been so so long since you have updated! There are still so many unanswered questions. Please update super super soon, and don't let the questions everyone has go unanswered for very much longer.