Reviews for A Human Will Haunt
shadow-dog18 chapter 25 . 7/18
it's awesome that your updating again but it sucks you don't like your story anymore but you can always re wright it until you you did another wonderful job on this chapter so keep up the great job.
Gravity Fair chapter 25 . 7/17
Damn. I guess I'll just be along for the half-assed ride? Haha. I'm sorry. It's just that now I've got it in my head that you're trying to spit the rest of this story out as fast as possible (and only because of guilt?) and it's kind of ruining it. By all means, I'll enjoy it, because I actually liked the story and I still think these new chapters are pretty good. And you also are fantastic at details and original storyline. You don't give yourself enough credit. But I won't badger you. You've got your own life and I have stuff I've written from HIGH SCHOOL that sucks ass. I rewrote an entire fanfic because of it and people actually liked the shitty old one. It's crazy. Anyway, thanks for wanting to at least finish this before you dropped off the planet, but please don't feel obligated to. It just makes us (or at least me) feel like an idiot for liking it.
freegirl333 chapter 25 . 7/17
yes more, please more I want to see things unfold
Gravity Fair chapter 23 . 7/16
Excuse my profanity, but WHAT THE LITERAL EFF! Was your comment about hating this story a joke? What happened in the last two years that caused that? You've been working on this so long. And it's so detailed and wonderful! I can understand growing to hate something you once loved, though. Just curious if something specific happened. And this was a great chapter. Welcome back... for now.
Dinosaur Imperial Soldier chapter 24 . 7/16
You do not have to do this, man. If you stop or delete it with some hate, I am going to adopt it for safekeeping.
MaxineSkye chapter 1 . 7/16
I'm so happy I'm gonna cry
freegirl333 chapter 24 . 7/16
Yay you're back, more please
mr. jack joke chapter 4 . 6/12
update plz
mr. jack joke chapter 1 . 4/9
update already, I'm getting impatient!
nice chapter 24 . 3/26
okay now plz continue.
Gravity Fair chapter 1 . 3/5
It's been two years. Nudge nudge. I know sometimes I get inspired if people review a lot, so... nudge nudge. Come back and continue this! Please
MaxineSkye chapter 24 . 1/9
where is MY UPDATE I NEED IT NOW JUST MAKE ONE CHAPTER, ONE MORE AND THEY CAN JUST FLIPPEN CONFESS AND I CAN DIE HAPPY ALREADY. DO IT. NOW.
macwag5 chapter 24 . 10/31/2016
I love this please update
itsone00 chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
Nuu~~ has life trapped you in its dungeon!? We miss you and your writing. T.T
Purple's Angel chapter 24 . 9/26/2016
hello, I have been looking for this story FOREVER! it's one of my most favorite of all time and i cant wait to see what instore! you are a brilliant writing and keep up the good work. thank you again for such a wonderful read. with thanks and cookies purple's Angel!