Reviews for A Human Will Haunt
I love it! Update please! There are a few missing letters in a few words but that's okay. It happens to the best of us, I eagerly await new chapters! Thanks
Tainted Malice chapter 23 . 2/26
I love it! I love how Jace and Emily are. The're so cute... Ugh Shock why are you so mean to Emily! Lol I get so excited when you post new chapters to this :)
Lizi Rose chapter 23 . 2/26
dude, this was gorgeous. I loved the history.
Alice Gone Madd chapter 23 . 2/26
XDDDDDDD I love how theses two interact
Slaythevampire87 chapter 23 . 2/26
Somehow... That was so hard to follow. Poor Emily, having to deal with all that information! Great chapter, looking forward to the next.
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 22 . 1/29
Lol! Crazy. Love it. Hopen to find out more about our fave girl
HerefortheRide chapter 22 . 1/19
I reeeeeaaaaalllly need an update, so... if that could arranged, like REALLY soon?! This is one of the best fanfictIons I've ever read, seriously. :D
keep calm and fly on
- HerefortheRide
Wolfsangel2111 chapter 22 . 1/17
I can't wait to read more, I love this story so much! please update soon. And are Jack and Emily going to be together soon? The suspense is killing me lol
Miss redfoxess chapter 22 . 1/16
GAhhhh... you have murdered me mentally ;; i want moooooore but i has to be patient... TT
i did notice a few typos :3 just wanted to say just in case they drove you insane as much as they would me... Shock's threat ... it'll probably happen wont it ... XDD sorry i dont know what to expect anymore :D i just love this story so much that and it's just sooo amazing OO
P.s. : How's your day been my fellow organ holder? (just wanted to ask XDD)
Numbervania chapter 22 . 1/16
Hmm, interesting chapter. The fact there's a jail-type building in Halloween Town is kind of new. Cause if there's ever a cry to "lock him up in jail!', I'd then comment, 'what jail?' The only jail-type implement I know of existing in Halloween Town are either the cages Oogie kept the holiday leaders imprisoned beneath Town Hall or the Prison Keeper Heartless. Also, I'm intrigued by the type of monster/creature the jailor was. What would you call her? Er, both in species and name? Glad someone else commented about Emily being crush-worthy, because that chapter when Jase saved her at the haunted house, yeah, you know the scene I'm talking about. Dunno if EmilyJase is the ship I'd follow, but it's your story so explore it if that's how you think the coupling should go.

Thanks for sharing with us, hope to read more whenever you decide to post it.
Gravity Fair chapter 21 . 1/8
Aha! I am all caught up now! I cannot explain how exciting this fic has become for me. You're just so clever! And I'm SERIOUS! You're really amazing at capturing hilarity and conversation and chemistry between people. UGH! So good! Anyway, I'm totally devoted to this shit now. Thank you for writing it. BAM!
Grav
Gravity Fair chapter 18 . 1/8
I've been reading this for the past few days. At first, it was just a story I was a little interested in. I didn't know how I'd like it, but I kept reading it to see how it went. I can officially say now... I LOVE THIS STORY. LIKE HOLY FREAKING SHIZZ I LOVE IT! I can't wait to read more! SO I WILL! Wahhhh!
HerefortheRide chapter 21 . 12/25/2014
I AM DYING OF LAUGHTER! like, seriously, LOL! You are a freaking genius, person. How you came up with this? I have no idea, but it is pure genius. You've made me laugh, cry, and practically wake up everyone in the house (it's 2 in the morning)... IN ONE CHAPTER! And that last thing with Barrel, I laughed SO hard. so, just one request... UPDATE SOON, PLEASE!
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 21 . 12/13/2014
So happy to be reading this again. Looking forward to your next chap.
Miss redfoxess chapter 21 . 12/8/2014
O_O Oh...lewd thoughts, GO AWAY! *swipes at a thought bubble* ehem... sorry, like the chapter amazing as always X3 um i found a typo (i don't know if i should call it a typo but you said one legged instead of one armed)
I can't wait for the sudden up raising of plot twists soon to come... like the memories and stuffles.
What i find occurring often when i read your story i end up reading Jace's name when it says Jack's darn it *Pout face* Barrel and Lock are being totally honest here which is sad -_- sigh ,... Is Emily's father really HER father?
P.S. Did you have a good day?(Well, most recent day)
P.S.S. Please tell me i'm not the only one just yelling for Jace and Emily to kiss already, am I? I mean they're making me go insane someday... TT
P.S.S.S. Can't wait for the next chapter and don't forget to have fun while writing this and take all the time you need to put out something YOU will be proud of! X3