Reviews for A Human Will Haunt
itsone00 chapter 1 . 10/20
Nuu~~ has life trapped you in its dungeon!? We miss you and your writing. T.T
Purple's Angel chapter 24 . 9/26
hello, I have been looking for this story FOREVER! it's one of my most favorite of all time and i cant wait to see what instore! you are a brilliant writing and keep up the good work. thank you again for such a wonderful read. with thanks and cookies purple's Angel!
shadow-dog18 chapter 24 . 4/14
i really love this story alot and i think Emily is a great person alot with your other oc's too anyways you did a great job on this chapter and i can't wait until you update again since you have not updated in a year also love to see some moments with Emily and sally and jack in like a family style since she never had a mother and a fun moment with jack who would be a better father then her own.
Storms chapter 24 . 1/13
Nuuuuuu is this it? Is this all you have left /3 I miss this story so much, I hope you finish it in the fitter, it had been one of my favorites 3 3 3
Miss redfoxess chapter 24 . 11/28/2015
I hope you haven't ditched this story dear :) it's amazing and I particularly love the way you write your songs for them X3 it's cool, awesome!
P.s have you been getting your daily dose of donuts? *wiggles eyebrows*
Have a great day and even more amazing holidays~~~~~~~~~~~
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Hmmm interesting relationship you have here. I just hope you won't completely alienate her dad's side of the story, because he's right it's hard to make it in the artistic fields. And she shouldn't expect him to pour his recources into something he thinks is useless. But, that doesnt mean she should give up. Art is a practice! Go build a portfolio, and some small production will accept you, then from there you'll get your big leagues. This is more a message for artists, not for you ;)
As for the relationship itself, I like her background, and i like how her reaction isnt all whining that he wont support her. Excited to read on!
Tainted Malice chapter 24 . 11/1/2015
I can't wait for the next chapter I hope you update soon.
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 24 . 5/9/2015
LMAO! They are so clueless ! Hope they figure it out soon.
KashinaKairi chapter 24 . 4/8/2015
Oh my gosh I love this! The songs are an added bonus. But could you also tell us what the tune of the song is. That would really help with knowing how it is suppose to sound like. But otherwise this is a masterpiece! Great work!
Reader chapter 24 . 4/6/2015
Pleaaaase update! Im dying waiting for a new chapter ;(
MaxineSkye chapter 24 . 4/1/2015
Laughed SO hard. Emily is so stupidly clueless, and it's HILARIOUS! Update update UPDATE... plz?!
Gravity Fair chapter 24 . 3/29/2015
Thank you for the awesome chapter! I'm so sorry about losing the whole chapter and having to rewrite it. I can't even imagine it. I know it's happened to me at some point in the past. I admire you for being able to power through it and rewrite it. You're amazing. Oh and you're definitely dedicated for trying to one-arm a bag for the story. :)
Lizzybug2000 chapter 24 . 3/28/2015
This is super fucking cute. I just read the entire story in TWO DAYS. Cynthia is like the reader who wants them together! Constructive critisism; songs are a bit under developed. They seem stuck on and don't lend to any sort of beat the reader can visualize. Do you have a beta? If not I'm offering if you want one! I write songs n' shit and other plot stuffs.
Silent.Salix chapter 24 . 3/28/2015
Still a good story,hope to see you updating more often!
Alice Gone Madd chapter 24 . 3/28/2015