Reviews for A Human Will Haunt
I LOVE YOU! I LOVE JACE! I LOVE EMILY! This story is so great! I love the characters and it's well written. I can't wait for the next chapters! I understand with the whole responsibilities thing so good luck with those! Please don't leave this story behind though because I've really grown attached to it. You are amazing
8thDimention chapter 15 . 2/20
Alright
Dragoandnikki chapter 15 . 2/17
You are not a perfect writer, but you are a GOOD writer. I want to know how the story ends. Do not disappoint me, child.
Miss redfoxess chapter 15 . 2/2
i understand completely take it easy think of school first the good and possible endings late from an never dying fan sad to hear it postponed though *sniffle sniffle*
Miss redfoxess chapter 14 . 2/2
EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! i loved this chapter good job
i wonder if Emily can save them (of course she can .No doubt) anyway keep up the good work
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 15 . 1/24
Its all good! school comes first! :)
Dying Reader chapter 15 . 1/21
I'm sad to hear that you will be postponing this story for a while, afterall, this is where my primary fix for NMBC comes from, but I understand. Life comes first and just loves to get in the way and it's only natural. So I will be patiently waiting for your next update, whenever that may be. You have an eternal fan in me :) Good luck!
The Cat Loving Kid chapter 15 . 1/20
I understand the need for hiatus. I'm gonna have to do something similar with my stories when my school holidays finish. :( Apart from that, loving the story so far!
SJF chapter 1 . 1/19
You gotta do what ya gotta do. I am a little disappointed, but I completely understand where you're coming from; school always has to come first which often means having to sacrifice doing other things. But hey, at least you're not completely abandoning the story! Good luck with your schoolwork and everything! I know we'll all be patiently awaiting for your return :)
BloodLily16 chapter 15 . 1/19
Awww… Okay…
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 14 . 1/12
Well I loved the chap! :) Looking forward to 15 when it gets here. lol
8thDimention chapter 14 . 1/12
PLEEEEEAAAAAASE CONTINUE! I LOVE your story. I think you should continue it, not make a sewuel. Hey, you should post this on Quotev. It has more viewers, less haters, and it's a LOT more customizable!
BloodLily16 chapter 14 . 1/9
I don't care, just HURRY UP AND UPDATE!
BloodLily16 chapter 13 . 1/9