Reviews for Warm Memories and Brotherly Bonds
GoddessErza chapter 1 . 3/23
hello, not sure if you'll ever read this but I was wondering if you would ever write the crews reactions to all the way to the current arcs? That'd be an awesome read and I haven't found something like it yet.
NonSignificant chapter 60 . 3/21
Fantastic work. Very heartwarming, thank you for writing this story.
Hi there! Just wanted to comment and say someone on Ao3 just started posting your story and the author name didn’t match the one here. Not sure if it’s your account on Ao3 but if it isn’t figured letting you know would be okay
/works/36510478/chapters/91046089
Julia Pasterus chapter 36 . 12/16/2021
I feel for author. Like, seriously, is it hard for people to look at the date when this fic was posted? At that time there wasn't news about Sabo, even more so about Sanji's childhood. Author is not a seer. But ppl still continue to write about this even now *sigh*.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2021
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lives in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that the best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that read this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on the site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake, apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow. . . . . . . . . Mybad 55
JKBaller chapter 10 . 11/28/2021
The AN in chapter 10 is pretty ironic, now that it's been revealed that Sabo really was with the Revolutionaries the entire time after losing his memories...
NanaPEIDEI chapter 60 . 11/8/2021
I had found a translated version into Portuguese, but it was deleted, then I found the original, and honestly, what a good fanfic bro, it was the first time I cried reading something, thank you man for this fantastic fanfic, even though it most likely was released for a long time, and you don't see my comment, know that this story is very cool
Guest chapter 10 . 10/4/2021
Aye I like how you portray Ace and Luffy’s brotherhood. Very on point!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/4/2021
Something is really strange. Why doesn’t Robin seem to recognize Sabo?
Guest chapter 4 . 10/4/2021
Oh the last bit was nice. The parallel between Luffy and Zoro’s childhood.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/4/2021
Yay! It’s getting interesting!
Johanna Kesia Santos chapter 43 . 10/4/2021
motherfucker. I always hate their (One Piece) sad episodes. It never fails to make me cry
daliapv.perez chapter 1 . 9/19/2021
Hermoso.
Mup chapter 48 . 9/5/2021
''That's cowardly move anyway,'' Zoro snarled, ''Magellan should at least fight without his powers. That's just low to use something like that.''

But poison IS his power though? Like, I understand that Zoro and the rest of the Straw Hats are biased, and they tend to really antagonize anyone that isn't part of their crew (even allies), but still. That's like saying Zoro isn't allowed to use swords because it would be unfair for people who don't have any weapons and that Zoro's swords aren't part of him. Or better example would be Ace, who has a Logia fruit. His fire is destructive and he uses it all the time, but Straw hats aren't complaining that it isn't his power or that he should stop using it to make it fairer to anyone else.
marguaerite chapter 5 . 8/27/2021
i've memorized every bit of the scenes from the anime but you still made it nerve-wracking. hands down
2,350 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »