Reviews for Warm Memories and Brotherly Bonds
Alsheon chapter 51 . 8/13
Why... Reading this only made me plant a seed of annoyance for Chopper which wasn't there in the first place. He reacted to strongly and too naively. Whilst he was the most naive within the group, he would know when some people had to take a painful choice to save someone else. But here, he's just very obnoxious with his 'worries.'

Countless of times he blamed every little thing for not doing any little thing in his perfect mind. Like, in the Impel Down, he scolded Luffy for being cold when Luffy ignored the shouts of agony. I don't think real Chopper would do that, he would think the best for his friends, he wouldn't hesitate to turn around and run when he needed to, ignoring any yells or screams of agony. Especially if his friend is in troubles. Moreover, he didn't know any of those prisoners, so it makes no sense for him to scold his captain for mere passing people who were there because they were criminals in the first place.
And you made everyone had to 'explain' every little thing that didn't need to be explained because Chopper was too stupid and naive to even get that shallow thing.

Here, he scolded Iva for knocking Luffy away harshly to avoid Kizaru's attack. He should know better. He had tasted Kizaru's might, he should be more grateful that Luffy was knocked away than upset that Iva hurt Luffy. I have an active mind, when I read fanfics, I didn't just read it, I saw it in my mind, I heard it. Imagining the understanding Chopper doing all of those annoying and obnoxious 'worry-wart' things made me cringed so hard that I had no interest reading several paragraphs after that keenly.
Alsheon chapter 33 . 8/13
Ah, man. I hate it when people prioritized/worshipped movie rather than canon. It erased the essence of the story. Luffy learned Gear 2nd from watching CP9 fighting, pushing his limit to learn to protect his friend from ever being taken away from him. You dumped that character development device under the bus with that movie-worship.

Idc about Movie. I like them. Shiki and Z being my favourite. But never put them as a priority over Canon unless Oda said so. And the only movies that had Oda's involvement was Strong World (with Shiki) and Film Z. Anything other than that was out of Oda's grasp. Such an importance like Gear 2nd creation shouldn't be given to something that is secondary... Sigh... Why bringing up movies when you can analyze the indepth with CP9?
This was an amazing story. Everything was in it. I an not believe someone writes something that long. It was good. But still sad, too.
After they saw the memories and talking about how they would like to get to know the people for real of teach others of them a lesson, I would have really liked to see how they visit their old friends together now
Unlucky Alis chapter 13 . 4/21
I kind of want to guess that it’s Sabo because he looks like an adult rather than a child while Kuina and Ace looked the same age as when they died
Unlucky Alis chapter 10 . 4/21
Hnnnn I can’t stop crying... this chapter... it breaks my heart ;_;
Unlucky Alis chapter 2 . 4/20
I am an absolute sucker for these kinds of fics and I am so excited to binge this over the next few days!
Amazing story. Feels like they can make a movie out of this fanfic
im laughing so hard at that last authors note oh my god u hit it right on the head and you didnt even know it

BUT IN OTHER NEWS I LOVE THE STORY SO FAR ITS GREAT AND IM SO GLAD ITS AS LONG AS IT IS! THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR TALENTS WITH US!
kittyface27 chapter 12 . 4/13
Hey, I just wanted to review that this story is ALWAYS open in one of my tabs so I can go back to it and read my favorite scenes. I love it! One of my favorite Luffy memory fics.
iyulia juuzou chapter 55 . 2/20
gak bisa... berapa kali pun saya membaca nya... pasti nangis...
Neemarishima chapter 60 . 2/14
That was a long read. I found this when it is completed and got to read it for 2 months on my free time between my busy time conducting papers. This fic probably is the holy fic of this fandom. It contains 95% of canon but interesting to read. It's like reading the manga and watching the anime all over again. The reaction of the other Straw Hats also funny and so in characters. I like how you make the twist about Sabo. When I first read it I thought Sabo is going to "dead" but your plot twist is interesting.
What can I say is it's deserved a like! Thank you so much for making this. I'm really enjoyed it. Hope you do well in others!
Petit Rouge Cerise chapter 43 . 2/7
Im not crying... YOU ARE CRYING!
Smh the beginning of the arc would’ve been the funniest part to show. Just imagine the reactions from the crew hearing that Luffy’s “mushroom” could stretch
Petit Rouge Cerise chapter 24 . 1/24
You know... the part when the straw hats found the ace’s grave. And then they apologized i really cried i mean it made my heart broke :,c *sobs*
haha.plogue chapter 1 . 10/29/2018
What a great story. I love it.
2,292 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »