Reviews for Safe
Hey! Great fanfic, you're a talented writer! And you're one of the few that doesn't make Amian cheesy!
Just a tiny correction, since I'm Greek; it should be 'φανταστική' instead of 'φανταστικός', because it's used for a female. (Sorry if my English isn't good enough)
Συνέχισε να γράφεις! - Keep writing!
-X
Guest chapter 10 . 8/7/2014
WRITE A SEQUEL!
book chapter 8 . 8/6/2014
Maybe you should check your spelling but the chapter was great anyway
Ibbonray chapter 10 . 11/21/2013
AHHH wonderful!
Your Fan chapter 10 . 9/8/2013
I know I haven't exactly been offering any helpful feedback, but I've been in a rush lately. But I love the fact that even through all this chaos, and humor, and romance, there is something else there that the audience has yet to find out. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/4/2013
playhard chapter 9 . 9/2/2013
Amazing !
SpontaneousSugarRush chapter 10 . 9/2/2013
No! Omg it's over?! NOO!

And btw, there's no such thing as "too long". I rather enjoyed the extra long chapter.

I loved it when Ian said, "y'all". Even though he's British, I was like, "OMG! THAT'S MY PART OF THE US! SOUTHEASTERN USA FTW!"

Aw, you're welcome! I loved giving advice and reviewing your story to the end!

I'm following you. So write the sequel soon. Because there WILL be a sequel. You have no say in the matter ;).
-Emory
ILB chapter 9 . 8/31/2013
Continue please !
Divergent Olympian chapter 10 . 9/2/2013
Wow! That was awesome! This is the story that I look forward to the most and the ending was perfect! Can't wait for the continuation! I love exclamation marks! (If you couldn't tell...)
panko17Oo chapter 9 . 8/25/2013
list of things to do:
1. kill jake rosenbloom
Your Fan chapter 9 . 8/24/2013
I'm going to make it snappy because I am in a rush, so: Please update soon!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »