Reviews for The Best Laid Plans
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 20 . 3/1/2010
I read this on your website and let me tell you that this was the very first fanfiction I've ever read and I LOVED IT!

I loved how believable it was and I couldn't believe it, I forgot about the novels and I could seriously 'see' this happening as Dark Angel Season 3 if they had it. I didn't like the books and I was very excited to come across your story.

It also helped that it was M/A D

I LOVE Max & Alec as a couple and you did them both justice.

Covered questions that the series left us with, kept them in character and kept the action up too.

I LOVE THIS STORY! I do remember crying/tear up at some parts but I'll definitely be reading this again in the future D

Thanks again!
XxShadowDragonxX chapter 20 . 1/6/2010
Oh My God this was FANTASTIC !

mars494 chapter 20 . 8/30/2007
Really good fic! Great plot, writing and ending!

Enjoyed it heaps.
Sparticus328 chapter 20 . 4/12/2007
Dude! That is great! You could so make a series out of this! Go into the different missions they go on, the thing with the many possibilities. Even explore the situation with White and how that would pan out. You write amazingly! Keep it up!
ljubezen chapter 20 . 5/4/2006
AW... that has got to be one of the best DA fics i have ever read. the story line/plot, the way you portrayed characters and feelings. everything! gonna read your other ones too!
helgz chapter 20 . 3/8/2003
Wow. this was so great. I finally got to finish it! Of course, it was so good that I couldn't stop reading and now it's 3am. I am really looking forward to coming back and reading all the sequels. I really want to do it now, but. I think I'd like to actually be able to function tomorrow! I just thought I'd let you know that I thought it was GREAT.
ithildin-nin chapter 20 . 1/24/2003
Wow, that was definetely a new ending... I have to admit I couldn't stop to read your story till I knew it would've a good ending.

Mhm, New Manticore doesn't sound sooo bad, but I am curious how it would develop.

Thank you for a wonderful story! *smile*
pemberley chapter 20 . 10/21/2002
Oh. That's so cute. I loved it. Alec would make and awesome dad, wouldn't he? But now I have 13 sequels to read. Ouch. That's gonna take a while. But it'll be worth it...
Caderyn chapter 20 . 10/16/2002
wow.. where to start? i actually read this story on ur website but thought that it'd be easier to review thru fanfiction... ok, for starters, this is a ver creative piece of work.. i mean the plot's quite unique (thailand? mid-eastern buyers?).. i've never read anything quite like it before. I'm also very impressed by ur use of thai and arabic... i dunno if ur actually fluent in either of those but it shows that u've put a great deal of effort in the story.. congrats!

I also like it that uve made the max/alec relationship to evolve gradually... i don't like it when they're just suddenly jumping each other w/out any valid reason besides heat. the best max/alec stories are the ones w/ major UST goin'. So yeah, u did a great job w/ that.

i actually find the resolution at the end a bit odd. how would the transgenics be able to go back living regularly? i thought ppl (ordinaries?) are totally against them? and wouldn't white be just all over seattle waiting for them? the thing is i haven't seen freak nation since i live in australia (borrowed time's airing tomorrow) and i've only derived the whole transgenic situation from the fanfics... i don't really wanna read the spoilers. but i guess ur resolution allows developments for further stories.

i'm actually surprised that ur not getting too much reviews! u so deserve more! ok, i think i've written too much... good job!
Caderyn chapter 4 . 10/16/2002
awwww...gotta say that i love that whole interaction btw normal & alec... it's just so sweet! alec's so sweet! hehehe, i just love his character... do ya think u can make him a bit more sarcastic tho?
Guest chapter 20 . 9/12/2002
Good adventure. Bizarre revisionist DA history regarding Alec's character, but whatever turns your crank. Liked all the travelling.
Brin chapter 20 . 9/7/2002
aaaaaaaaaaaw... great ending _ I really enjoyed this... thanks for writing! Awesome!
alecfan chapter 20 . 9/7/2002
Just read your story, it was excellent. I thought it was good the way the ending managed to get them out of the whole terminal city situation without resorting to all out war.
jg chapter 20 . 9/4/2002
I thought this was great. The story had a good pace and an even flow.
Black Angel chapter 20 . 9/4/2002
Awww I loved it! I'm so glad you posted this story at , I never would've found it otherwise! Please write more ASAP, I want to read more!