Reviews for Sweet Junction
confectionista1977 chapter 155 . 9/22
I’ve just finished binging this & oh my god! This story has everything & then some! It’s so good!
FullyMessy chapter 155 . 4/1/2019
OMG LOVED THIS! WELL...I LOVE ALL YOUR AU FICS...BUT UGH, I LOOOOOOVVVVEEED THIS.
hossfan chapter 155 . 12/20/2017
Thank you. Loved the story and your presentation of the characters. I won't be moving away from Sweet Junction though, as I'll soon be catching up on Grass Roots. We can't just leave Axel sitting in prison!
Guest chapter 155 . 12/5/2014
I did enjoy your story. But what happen to Axel?
Jas67 chapter 155 . 3/28/2014
LOVED this story and can't wait to read the sequel!
Supfan chapter 155 . 2/15/2014
I go through phases in reading/writing fanfiction. The last few months have been difficult so I wasn't doing as much reading as I would have liked.

Checked my email and immediately decided to finish your story! Freaking awesome. The story was great, the characters relationships/friendships believable and just fantastic!

So happy to see this fic through to the end. Great job

Neena
roxnl chapter 155 . 12/31/2013
I absolutely loved this story! Took me just 2 days to read ital. Now im waiting til i have the time to read the sequel.
joellen818 chapter 155 . 12/25/2013
LOVE LOVE LOVE! This was amazing! So glad I read it! Thank goodness for the Fans of Caryl page!
YouthINaisa6 chapter 155 . 12/17/2013
I am so sad that I didn't see the fact that this was completed until just now. I feel so behind already! This story was simply amazing. I love what you did with the characters. Loved it. This story is in my top three favorite AU Caryl stories. Thank you for writing something so amazing. Now I am going to go get caught up on the sequel!
TheRealSonia chapter 155 . 12/15/2013
Yeahhhh! They had their little Eliza Jo, and Ed won't be making their lives miserable anymore. I hope that Axel will get out soon. That was a great story full of nuances, insight and subtilities. Extremely well written.
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 155 . 12/14/2013
Aww, Daryl is so sweet with the baby. Merle too. :) Please update soon.
Yazzy x chapter 155 . 12/9/2013
The last little bit where Daryl compared sweet junction to Eliza was seriously so perfect, my heart swelled up at that, it was so cute!
Loved this story so much, it's been amazing and I cannot wait for Grass Roots!
Kelly chapter 155 . 12/9/2013
I readed the story in two days straight. I almost cried when It ended. xD
You have some serious writing skillz. $:
i luv ewansmile chapter 155 . 12/9/2013
Aww! I'm so in kind with this story! It was perfect! You did such an amazing job!
lilytimes chapter 155 . 12/8/2013
I'm sad to see it finished, but I'm glad they got a happy ending, and I look forward to the sequel.
this story with its twists and turns was simply amazing, i can not wait to see what you do with the sequel.
thank you for writing this story.
lily
horrorphile chapter 155 . 12/8/2013
Glad that this wonderful story has had a happy ending. I have enjoyed this journey from Daryl and Merle's inauspicious arrival at Sweet Junction to Eliza Jo journey to her home with Mother Carol and Daddy Daryl. Thank you.
carylfan chapter 155 . 12/8/2013
I can honestly say that I've been hooked on this story since the day you put out the very first chapter. You've managed to make me laugh, cry, beg/yell/talk to the screen, take it to work with me and worry for entire shifts, smile for hours like an idiot, and nearly attack my hardworking man almost at the door on more than a few occasions (He says thank you by the way lol! ; ) I'm currently reading Broken Mirrors and LOSO and like Sweet Junction, I'm hooked. I'm gonna dive right in to Grass Roots too as soon as it's out. Wouldn't miss it for the world : )
citrusgum chapter 155 . 12/8/2013
:D I loved every word of this story. Daryl is an adorable father. Can't wait to see what the sequel has in store! :D
SOA loving mom chapter 155 . 12/8/2013
BRAVO! Lady this is an epic. I wish my brain was as wonderful as yours. Thank you for this. Even though there were twists...this was truly a love story and you have me hooked. I'm a total Merle/Andrea shipper now BECAUSE OF YOU! Thank you for all the time and effort you put into these to help keep us entertained. You are truly a gift! Thank you.
adelicateflower08 chapter 155 . 12/8/2013
Sweet Junction has come to an end! I have to say that it brought tears to my eyes. Beautiful story all the way around. I also have to say that your Caryl stories are by far my favorites. Thank you so much for writing these wonderful stories for us! Looking forward to Grass Roots!
Southward Whatever chapter 155 . 12/8/2013
Wow, sad to see this close! I am looking forward to the sequel tho...

Can I just point out that this story was over a half a million words and not once in this entire story did I feel bored! I think that just attributes to what a good writer you are!

Half a million words, do you know how crazy that is?! You wrote the War & Peace version of Caryl!

Looking forward to everything else you're writing!
ferrisbueller chapter 155 . 12/8/2013
Such a beautiful ending! I'm so excited for the sequel, I'd seriously freak out if you stopped writing.
BanannaFlvdSnow chapter 155 . 12/8/2013
Aww I'am a little sad that Sweet Junction is over I mean I will absolutley read Grass Roots but still..
I really love Sweet Junction and I always smiled everytime their was an update..
Im glad little Eliza showed up all safe and sound and look forward to getting to know her better in the future...
You are a kick ass writer keep up all the amazing work! :D
Oh oh oh you should take a look at the Caryl ornaments I made there is a link at the bottom of the fans of Caryl page :)
Brazen Hussy chapter 155 . 12/8/2013
Awesome. But now I want Merle and Andrea to start reproducing!
KelleyxMarie chapter 155 . 12/8/2013
I absolutely loved this story. It's become one of my all time favorites. Can't wait to sit back and enjoy the sequel. :-)
serpetinefire chapter 155 . 12/7/2013
it is bitter sweet to see the end of this and I am looking forward to the next part. I have loved this story from the start, especially the way you write Caryl and Merle/Andrea. I have eagerly awaited for chapters to come out and sighed with happiness when they did. thank you for sharing this wonderful story and good luck on all of your future projects! you write it, I'll read it :)
itsi3 chapter 155 . 12/7/2013
Beautiful! So Freakin' Awesome! :D
Thank you for giving us 155chapters of a AU! I enjoyed the break from reality so much!
I'm so excited for Grass Roots!
I do have to thank you one more r ime for keeping the Dixon accents so authentic!
Crystal
Summers Rage chapter 155 . 12/7/2013
I can't believe it's over. I really
Can't wait for the sequel and look forward to the adventure of Broken Mirrors!

Til then,

C
Fairies Masquerade chapter 155 . 12/7/2013
A perfectly sweet, tender ending to this wonderful tale. Well done, lovely.
Rodgerse chapter 155 . 12/7/2013
This was a beautiful ending but I am glad it will not be truly ending. I look forward to following the adventurers of these wonderful characters in "Grass Roots". You are an exceptional writer and I can't imagine where we will go now in this journey. A wedding perhaps? And I will love to see mommy and daddy adjust to having a little one in their home. And what about Axel? And is Ed dead? There is still so much. Thank you for continuing . I love all your stories.
peonies01 chapter 155 . 12/7/2013
Congratulations on a magnificent story! I've loved every moment. I may not have reviewed every chapter, but I read them as soon as they were posted. You amaze me with your talent and creativity. You are truly gifted and I feel so blessed that you want to share it with us hopeless romantics out here in fandom! I love all your stories and I can't wait to continue on with "Grass Roots." Caryl on indeed! See you then!-Kim
crystal2817 chapter 155 . 12/7/2013
That was perfect thank you. I love all your stories. Looking forward to more
Kabrinastar chapter 155 . 12/7/2013
If I didn't know there was a sequel I'd be sobbing now cause it ended. I've enjoyed this story, and want to say thank you for putting so much time and effort into it for us.
Dixonrocks chapter 155 . 12/7/2013
I am so gonna miss this story. It was like watching my favorite show when i was reading it. It was so great they way you made us care about all of them and brought them to life. I always looked forward to every episode and was always satisfied. You are a amazing story teller. Keep up the great work and can't wait for Grass Roots. Mia
HaloHunter89 chapter 155 . 12/7/2013
I'm sad to see it end. But it ended sweetly.
WalkerGirl19 chapter 155 . 12/7/2013
Wow, I actually teared up! It was sad to finally see Sweet Junction end! But I CAN'T WAIT for Grass Roots! And I hope we get to see some more of Mandrea too :)
othergrayhairedqueenbitch chapter 155 . 12/7/2013
Awwww. Brings back so many memories. I look forward to reading Grass Roots. I LOL at Andrea telling Merle he could have a baby if he got pregnant.
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 155 . 12/7/2013