Reviews for Tomorrow could be one day too late
Kmn1999 chapter 14 . 9/19/2014
Plzzz update?
Kazuha159 chapter 14 . 5/28/2014
Oh my god I love you so much! Q-Q
I know now, how you feel about writing this story and you're continuing it for me, so let me tell you, I appreciate every single letter of it! And I just want to hug you right now, like really fucking squish you 'til you're choking . Q-Q
(Why the fuck am I in Vienna right now?! .)
Here, have a cookie! You know what?! Have a fucking factory of cookies! .
Prin rox chapter 12 . 8/17/2013
So excited for the climax of the story I hope your laptop is ok
Kazuha159 chapter 13 . 8/15/2013
How am I supposed to survive?! DDDD:
Guest chapter 12 . 8/10/2013
I was worried at the start but Alex and Dan are so cute together, keep going, I was scared that you were going to stop writing it when I didn't hear the next chapter.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/31/2013
I'm back! And the next chapter should be online today! Don't forget that. Get off your ass and start writing! I want more! xDDDD
Kazuha159 chapter 11 . 7/31/2013
Sorry, I didn't notice I wasn't logged in... The previous comment was me! :D xD
Prin rox chapter 11 . 7/31/2013
OH NO DAN'S FACE! The fangirl inside me is crying lol! Its great as always! Plezzzzzzzz don't make it end badly cause I just read one that did and cried a lot ... Its really interesting and I can't wait for more!
Prin rox chapter 10 . 7/28/2013
That was great, I love checking my email and seeing that your fanfic has been updated and I am honored that you would reply.
Kazuha159 chapter 9 . 7/26/2013
Aaaaawwwwww .
And it was like this time with Dan. I didn't really cry, but I teared up a little :'S
Prin rox chapter 9 . 7/26/2013
I useally don't read stuff like this but it's so interesting and it's great that you update nearly every day! Keep it up :D
Prin rox chapter 8 . 7/23/2013
Thank you so much for replying to my review it was so nice to be recognized and the story is great!
MyFriendsCallMeKatniss chapter 7 . 7/23/2013
This is so amazing!
Prin rox chapter 7 . 7/23/2013
It really great keep going yay! Except it end kinda sadly at the moment.
Kazuha159 chapter 7 . 7/22/2013
I know I'm a little shit xDDDD
I love you too xD
I didn't cry (as you wanted me) but I did tear up a little ;)
And I want the next chapter tomorrow/today!
There's nowhere you can run. There's nowhere you can hide. There's no escape *muhahahahahaha* :D