Reviews for Konoha's Maelstrom
shivram970 chapter 1 . 7/20
This is a great fanfiction!
Kshail chapter 7 . 7/19
So 2nd time I've read this. Don't think I reviewed the last time though or favorite'd it. So on that note I'm doing both. Things I love about this fic? The jutsu experimentation. The technical terms and how each small change has an effect are just amazing. I also really enjoy Good/Manipulative 3rd Hokage how he sets up Naruto to be amazing. The lighthearted innocent Naruto-ness was nice as well. Hoping this returns sometime but I feel it's been too long for good chances of that.
jgkitarel chapter 1 . 6/19
Interesting way to start it off. And I tend to agree with the whole your affinity makes it extremely difficult to use anything that is of another affinity. Harder? I can agree with that, simply because your affinity makes techniques of that affinity come to you easier. But many tend to forget that affinities sometimes complement each other, which is why Earth and Water work so well together, and even affinities that counter each other, like Fire and Wind, can be used to complement each other with a little creativity.
Please post.
It's a really nice story
NonSolus chapter 4 . 5/25
I loved it.
Both the chapter and the authors notes.
And your take on SealCraft.
Brilliant.
You have been thinking through the mechanics behind how a society of magical mercenaries who can achieve ludicrous power could actually work, and It Shows.
Always nice to see a psychological analysis of how such a society could actually be feasible.
Flury of Dancing Flames chapter 1 . 5/22
Holy shit, this is one of the best Naruto FanFictions that I have read in my entire life, in the way you keep things Cannon at work it in a way where it actually makes sense I applaud you sir. I would very much love for you to continue this or come back to it, I NEED IT!
Kuraitsuki Tukiko chapter 7 . 4/18
I loved this! I love the realism you really put the effort into building with the inner workings of the characters minds! Also the super neat clone POV was done AMAZINGLY well, and I think there's a great opportunity for more of it if you liked doing it!
Zaraih chapter 7 . 3/23
this is awesome and I'd love to see more!
Monster King chapter 7 . 3/6
Great story I really liked it a shame that it looks like you gave up on it
hitsuruki4eva chapter 7 . 2/24
Please update
Squidgod812 chapter 7 . 1/16
This is an amazing story, and really well thought out! I know it's been awhile but if possible could you continue this?
tylerbraden13 chapter 7 . 12/21/2016
this was great I'm sad you didn't finish it
OoOXylionOoO chapter 6 . 12/13/2016
So no sex education for Naruto? Quite a shame with this kage bunshin and oroike
OoOXylionOoO chapter 5 . 12/13/2016
Awesome chapter and fanfiction.
OoOXylionOoO chapter 4 . 12/13/2016
Well, Hiruzen know how to be Hokage. Making a kid suffer so he can become great... Speak about sacrifice, from both part...