Reviews for The Eight Futures of Harry Potter
KenF chapter 6 . 8/24
Awesome happy ending. Thanks for sharing your story.
Guest 1023 chapter 6 . 7/18
Wonderfully written
lokarryn chapter 6 . 7/11
VEry wonderful story. Cannot wait to read more of your work
Wrexscar chapter 6 . 6/22
Fantastic!

Another story for my Harry/Daphne list.

It was just perfect too. Wonderful and sweet and tender.

Bravo!
tricorvus chapter 6 . 4/2
YOU MADE ME CRY
That was effing excellent
tricorvus chapter 5 . 4/2
All I can say is a reverent 'wow'
tricorvus chapter 4 . 4/2
What with Gabrielle being a stick figure in canon, and Fleur damn near one, such a chapter never occurred to me. You did it quite well.
tricorvus chapter 3 . 4/2
That pensieve was so sad. Don't wizards have adoption? :'( the first pensieve was exactly what was expected. This is very well written.
tricorvus chapter 2 . 4/2
Very good. She doesn't know if she can take anymore?! Lol. (Not hating on the line or sentiment at all. I've seen that in real life and sincerely wanted to go upside the speakers head)
Very realistic interaction
tricorvus chapter 1 . 4/2
This story was suggested in another author's story. So I made notes and here I am. I've never seen a beginning like this one. I like it so far.
jon08 chapter 6 . 4/2
Very good, enjoyed the read. Seeing Harry in different relationships that other authors have written about, as just a chapter was different, and seeing their 'problems'. Ginny always did seem a bit of a gold-digger and fangirl in canon.
I can honestly say, having read a reasonable amount of Harry/Daphne fics, that was one with the most natural sounding, if that's the right word, of ways for them to get together; I mean I really can't see Lily, a muggleborn, allowing a marriage/betrothal contract for Harry, which seems a fanfic favourite.
Good Story, enjoyed it, but I've already said that...
Eldersprig chapter 3 . 3/6
There's not enough of *Harry* in this chapter for Harry to make an informed decision.
erbkaiser chapter 6 . 2/16
Sweet story. I like how this ended up.
Greenwatermonk3y chapter 6 . 2/1
Fucking amazing I can not really think right was really just that good but man can you make a new one. Please with a cherry on top of the worlds biggest pile of icecream. But anyways thanks for the story.
Noble Korhedron chapter 6 . 1/30
Not sure what to think, T.B.H; there're both good parts and sad parts. I think the Hermione one was particularly the fact that Harry seemed to have Alzhimers... #sad