Reviews for The Eight Futures of Harry Potter
1sunfun chapter 6 . 1/27
Nice.
Logan Rollo chapter 6 . 1/23
Well written. Very enjoyable to read.
ALPHAQ69 chapter 6 . 1/15
most beautiful chapter ever man...too good...emotions well written and carried through out..
musme chapter 6 . 11/16/2013
I like it!
mindgameplay chapter 6 . 11/11/2013
sweet!
The.Hogwarts.Fairy chapter 6 . 11/9/2013
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh pride of Portree! I live there! Ahhhhhhh!
elmoryakhan chapter 6 . 11/7/2013
Loved this story.
Rea558750 chapter 6 . 10/16/2013
Love this story very different and well written :)
sunsethill chapter 6 . 10/9/2013
Very nicely done here at the end. This really is the way the epilogue should have gone. I wondered at the end if Rowling really knew Harry by the end of the series. Of course Harry needed to play Quidditch first. It was the first thing he really loved, and then he loved teaching and Hogwarts. I was a little worried early on that Harry was going to pick the canon choice because it led to the most happiness for those he loved rather than himself, but I'm glad that the unknown choice let to happiness for all his family.
smithback chapter 6 . 9/15/2013
nice
just.a.blue.jay chapter 6 . 8/23/2013
This was a really interesting story! I loved how unique it was, and how you incorporated so many characters and lots of pairings that aren't seen often. It was really cool :)
Venpex chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
Wow. Just Wow. While the overall story is good, I think the last chapter could almost stand by itself.
madbrad chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
Very nice. A charming little story.

As a H/Hr man I feel obliged to point out that, if Harry and Hermione were both capable of conceiving children with other partners, then - I believe - there's absolutely no support for having them barren with each other, therefore the second (H/Hr) choice was clearly the BEST CHOICE, so there. :-)

But the one with Daphne was lovely too. And I do appreciate that the Gryffindor/Slytherin gulf that Harry had to surmount was *something* akin to that 'crossing the line' moment, from friends to lovers, that we H/Hr fans like so much.

Harry pretty much had it all in his last choice, didn't he? Quidditch pro, DADA professor AND headmaster. Plus wife and children.

It was nice to read of his other choices. I concur wholeheartedly that the H/G one was doomed. I've explained why you cheated with the H/Hr one. :-) And it was honestly quite nice to read about his loving the other ladies. Even if he was destined to end up with just one, his finding (transitory/potential) comfort with the Hannahs and Lunas of his world was nice to contemplate too.

He never once said 'thank you' to Death. Way back in the early chapters, where Death was flying a broom around the quidditch stadium, I kept waiting for Harry to voice his appreciation for the special treatment from Death; but he never did. Nice words from Death about why Harry deserved the attention, but no gratitude back. A small thing, but a bit disappointing.

A nice little story and very well written, thank you!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
This is very similar to "The Love of Your Life" by fantasy1290, but I feel that your story-telling is better. I enjoyed the read and would like to thank you for sharing this story with us.
MzMalfoy chapter 6 . 7/19/2013
Well that was absolutely lovely. A novel concept too! Well done.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »