Reviews for The Eight Futures of Harry Potter
Readerjkr chapter 6 . 8/3
Lovely story. Nice way of speeding things up with people telling highlights insteadof looking at all different memories.
Stormshadow13 chapter 6 . 4/29
Great story.
Silverdragonstar chapter 6 . 4/2
Fantastic! Well done story! Got to see loved characters that had passed on and a great life for Harry.
Jimbocous chapter 6 . 12/9/2017
Thanks for writing.
0ak3nsh13ldl0v3r chapter 6 . 11/4/2017
LLLUUUNNNAAA!
missgsmith51 chapter 6 . 10/22/2017
Nice story. Harry/Daphne is one of my favorite pairings. I think "Angry Harry and the Seven" was my first Harry/Daphne story, but it may have been one in which the marriage contract was discovered in Sirius's will, when the kids were older. I honestly can't remember.

I like "Angry Harry" because it gives Harry a true family - a sibling (Tori), as well as adults who actually love him, act in his best interests, and fight for him - for the first time in his life. He and Daphne also bond fairly early - without the teen angst we see when they learn of the contracts in sixth year - since they haven't had time to develop House prejudices yet.

Anyway, this relationship seems to have been borne of genuine mutual affection - untainted by hero worship or other baggage, despite all they've endured - and it seems to have been supported by the Weasleys, which is nice for a change. I'm glad Harry found love and happiness.
Osmodious chapter 6 . 9/18/2017
Nice...great little story. Thanks for posting it!
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 6 . 8/20/2017
Grreeeaaaattttt!
burningshroud chapter 6 . 4/14/2017
You're a great writer. This story is great, and I'm very glad to have read it :)
Prince Pondincherry chapter 6 . 4/6/2017
Can't say I'm a fan of the pairing, but kudos for not bashing anybody and writing a decent story.
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 6 . 9/5/2016
Good story. I think Harry could have found happened with a number of women but he could only choose one to marry.
Yaw613 chapter 6 . 9/1/2016
Please write a sequel. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot.
Corwyn chapter 6 . 8/1/2016
A lovely story. Thanks for sharing it with us.
katmom chapter 6 . 5/30/2016
Thanks for sharing this sweet and charming story with us. It was really beautiful.

Kathie