Reviews for I felt Hope
Janevonmonroebotdf chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Oooo it's so cute... .
jalicelover chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
sorry to bother you again, but he say "Im sorry Maam" not "My apologies Maam"
jalicelover chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
no ,no ,no alices hair isnt brown, its black. and to be honest I dont think that alice is curvy, in the books, bella descriptet her as thin in the extreme and in the asylum I bet she hasnt enough food.
sorry but some little things like that bothers me... oh and sorry for my bad english.
alicewhitlockb chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
youre one shot is cute, but there are some things that bothers me 1. I dont like the "I hate my Vampire life" jasper. this is edwards job not jasper. I think he is only depressed because he feels the dead of his victims, like he is the one who dies, not because he is a vampire. 2. what I know from the books and the guide is alice the only one who doesnt remember her human life. 2. I dont think that a vampire (especially with Jaspers history) doesnt mistake a vampire as a human. I think he know, since he entered the diner that alice was a vampire. 3. for one who only likes the books, alices hair is black not brown :( (this is just in the movies and I like the "snow white" alice). and I dont think that a girls who is thin in the extreme because she doesnt get enough food in the asylum, has really curves (look at the most of the supermodels).
I know Iḿ a teribble reader :)
5FreakyFingers chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Lol, I think i luv it
MelDel7 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Short, sweet and captured the point perfectly. I like how you told the story of Alice and Jasper's meeting and kept true to the history of it as Stephanie Meyer has told, but it was great how you created why they were both there.
Overall, writing was beautiful and descriptive. A really good insight into Jasper's thoughts.
Well done!