Reviews for Stubborn Love
Damn. Good. Story. Thank you for such a well thought out, well written piece. I love grown up Peeta and Katniss and James' story is just great. Looking forward to the next (last?) update.
Komorebi-chama chapter 8 . 8/30
I love it! Peeta here was so cute here with his proposal...
James is a sweetie, I think he is great and Maisie too! I was rooting for them since the beginning of this story...
I got the feeling that Garret and Maisie will going to be reaped...(It is a good way to punish his father) but with Garret's heart condition, probably James will volunteer (he has the pin after all) and maybe he will be the Mockingjay, and maybe one who is better than Katniss because he has the fire of the mother and the soft wind of the father (that is his oratory) and fire and wind together can cause a major fire
Love the story, I can't wait for the next chapter
PaunchyDrunk chapter 8 . 8/27
James is such a sweetheart. He's going to volunteer to save Maisie in upcoming Games, isn't he? :(

Even though Masie endgame was obvious by ch4, I'm still kinda bummed about it. It's not that I liked Amelia better, per se, it's just that the idea of a star-crossed lovers of D12 2.0 had me tickled. There's just something epic and romantic about lovers overcoming bullying, petty rumours and class-divisions, y'know? Then there were all the parallels between James & Maisie and Katniss & Gale, like how they were expected get together, and the parallels between Everlark and James & Amelia, like the longstanding crush - that sorta put me off.
Reader701 chapter 8 . 8/11
Only Katniss would think that Peeta is springing a proposal on her! As if he weren't direct enough with her and his feelings. Great chapter!
Buttercupbadass chapter 8 . 8/2
Love this story! Hoping for an update
SlytherinFromTheSeam chapter 8 . 7/5
love this story! this is absolutely the best K & P 'kids' story that I've read!
Chalayne chapter 8 . 6/25
Love this story. Looking forward to what happens next!
So i really love this story. And i have a feeling of what might happen next and I really would like to read it soon. So please update. I mean take your time but I would like to know if this story is going to continue
hufflepuffpride21 chapter 8 . 5/18
Aaaw I love James and Maisie together.

Peeta and Katniss getting caught...its about time...and now James knows the truth! Hopefully Katniss and Oeeta can finally have their toasting! If she says yes
Jedi1 chapter 8 . 5/6
Glad he finally put it together. Nice job.
REALLY REALLY GOOD! Keep going
sarammlover chapter 8 . 5/2
AHHHHHH! It was worth the wait for sure! James knows, Peeta has asked Katniss to marry home. James was honest about his feelings for Maisie...amazing. Loved it all!
NotAnIslander chapter 8 . 5/2
Sorry it's taken me so long to review! What a packed chapter! Poor James. No one wants to walk in on their parents under regular circumstances, but this must have been a big shock! His interactions with Maisie were so sweet though. I look forward to the next chapter!
Arden chapter 8 . 4/26
Oh that has to be the sweetest chapter! Ya I mean the whole Katniss getting it on with Peeta and James walking in but James figuring it out and maybe Katniss will finally get to be happy with Peeta!
Famousfremus chapter 8 . 4/28
Wow, an awful lot happened in that chapter. I think it's best that it's all out in the ope now, or almost anyway. I can't wait to see what happens next!