Reviews for Stubborn Love
eala atnara chapter 2 . 3/10
OMG you have to add more. This is excellent.
Skippy28Spice chapter 2 . 1/3
I hope you continue this story. I've read it a year ago and just read it again and loved it all over again.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/12/2014
This was so good. Even though its been more than a year since your last update and most probably you have abandoned this story... I am not above begging...please! Update soon! At least one more chapter with an ending... we need closure... by the way you are very talented.
Eve.Heeyyyyyy chapter 2 . 11/9/2014
HEYYYY PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ UPDATE!
sixela872 chapter 2 . 9/6/2014
I just discovered and finished reading the other Hawthorne. And then I found this story. Wow. You have some of the most novel story concepts and the growth in your writing is evident with each chapter.

I hope you continue with this story because I'm now in love with this universe (and TOH).

I like how James and Garrett are best friends, as their parents were, and how he has traits of both parents. Excited to find out more about peeta and katniss and for James to get to know his wonderful father. Katniss has done a great job raising him alone and that's a testament to her strength.
Dandelion Lass chapter 2 . 8/17/2014
I just found the Other Hawthorne and this story. They are both wonderful universes - I'm hooked. I hope we get to see more flashbacks/background in this story. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
PLEASE UPDATE! IT HAS BEEN A YEAR!
cd291104 chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Hope this story isn't over.
Tiffany.4.81 chapter 2 . 7/18/2014
Omg! I think I am in love with this story. I hope you continue it.
Marteto chapter 2 . 5/19/2014
Will there be peetniss
realmellark chapter 2 . 3/24/2014
Awesome story
Martianmojo chapter 2 . 3/20/2014
Pins and needles... why oh why did they not marry? Surely we are going to have some lovely mid-life courtship (please say yes).
Nessa15fl chapter 2 . 3/18/2014
Please continue!
Jade R. Manning chapter 2 . 2/5/2014
I LOVE this story! Finish the other with God-speed! I need more!
Ms.Piratebunny chapter 2 . 1/5/2014