Reviews for Stubborn Love
stjohn27 chapter 8 . 7/9
I really want to read about Peeta and James talking as father and son. Hope to see an update soon!
Juststella1 chapter 8 . 3/22
It's nice that James admitted to Maisie that he loved her and he finally knows that Peeta is his father.

Is it just me, I just felt like this story is unfinished like it needed more. I would have loved to see Katniss and Peeta's toasting. James and Peeta having a 'talk'. Even the reaping I guess.

Thank you for sharing this story anyways. I did enjoy reading it. :)
Juststella1 chapter 7 . 3/22
I'm so happy Peeta and Katniss were able to spend time together. The years have not quelled their love.

Amelia has noticed the way James looks at Maisie. She understands.

Reaping day is tomorrow. That's worrying.
Juststella1 chapter 6 . 3/22
Maisie knows that Peeta is James' father. She's noticed the way James looks at Amelia too. Very perceptive girl indeed!
Juststella1 chapter 5 . 3/22
Peeta's father knew all along.

The cracking of a whip. This cannot be good!
Juststella1 chapter 4 . 3/22
James has conflicting feelings between Amelia and Maisie.

Katniss cannot hide her feelings towards Peeta any longer and after so many years. Her visit to the bakery is proof. James needs to know the Peeta is his father.

Why didn't anyone get Peeta when Katniss was about to deliver their baby? Seems cruel.
Juststella1 chapter 3 . 3/22
"You never do make it easy for me"...Peeta has never stopped loving Katniss and I think she cannot deny it either.
Juststella1 chapter 2 . 3/22
Oh this is just breaking my heart. James is being denied his father because of an agreement made years ago to protect him from Peeta's mother. This is so unfair!
Juststella1 chapter 1 . 3/22
This is sad. Katniss is raising her son alone. What happened to Peeta?
micmic022 chapter 8 . 2/17
I'm looking forward to the next chapter, can't wait to see what happens now that James knows Peeta is his father.
DamphiricAngel2014 chapter 8 . 12/26/2016
oh good, i cant wait for the update now that James had figured out that Peeta is his father! And, I'm going this will mean that Katniss and Peeta can finally be together!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/12/2016
Damn. Good. Story. Thank you for such a well thought out, well written piece. I love grown up Peeta and Katniss and James' story is just great. Looking forward to the next (last?) update.
Komorebi-chama chapter 8 . 8/30/2016
I love it! Peeta here was so cute here with his proposal...
James is a sweetie, I think he is great and Maisie too! I was rooting for them since the beginning of this story...
I got the feeling that Garret and Maisie will going to be reaped...(It is a good way to punish his father) but with Garret's heart condition, probably James will volunteer (he has the pin after all) and maybe he will be the Mockingjay, and maybe one who is better than Katniss because he has the fire of the mother and the soft wind of the father (that is his oratory) and fire and wind together can cause a major fire
Love the story, I can't wait for the next chapter
PaunchyDrunk chapter 8 . 8/27/2016
James is such a sweetheart. He's going to volunteer to save Maisie in upcoming Games, isn't he? :(

Even though Masie endgame was obvious by ch4, I'm still kinda bummed about it. It's not that I liked Amelia better, per se, it's just that the idea of a star-crossed lovers of D12 2.0 had me tickled. There's just something epic and romantic about lovers overcoming bullying, petty rumours and class-divisions, y'know? Then there were all the parallels between James & Maisie and Katniss & Gale, like how they were expected get together, and the parallels between Everlark and James & Amelia, like the longstanding crush - that sorta put me off.
Reader701 chapter 8 . 8/11/2016
Only Katniss would think that Peeta is springing a proposal on her! As if he weren't direct enough with her and his feelings. Great chapter!