Reviews for Stubborn Love
Emazura chapter 5 . 8/23
Great story. I'm really liking James, Maisie, and Garrett great characters. Can't wait for more.
interlude23 chapter 5 . 8/21
It was really nice to hear James point of view and Peeta's again. I'm so hooked on this story and can't wait for you update.
Kpfan72491 chapter 5 . 8/23
Amazing chapter
Beauty and Brutality chapter 5 . 8/22
WHY THE FRIDGE WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?! UGGHHHHH. Can't wait for the next update xx
NOOOOOOOOOOO! i hope its not Maisie or Garret or Peeta! AHHH! But I did like this chapter it was a rather nice filler chapter and would have been boring if not for the cliffhanger and the great dialogue. Well done, loved it. please post another soon. I just love this story!
Reader701 chapter 5 . 8/21
I loved reading the interaction between Peeta and his father; I especially like how his father was planning for Peeta's future all along. I hope that Katniss is ok - I have a feeling that she's the one being whipped.
You cant leave me with this!
Famousfremus chapter 5 . 8/20
Oh no! Who's being whipped?! You're killing me! (Great update, though!)
twilightlover212 chapter 5 . 8/19
Oh my gosh...who is getting whipped? Is it Maisie or Garret?
Loueze chapter 5 . 8/19
I've just caught up on the last two chapters of this amazing story, and it really is brilliant, its unlike anything else I've read, and believe me, I've read a lot.

James truly is a blend of both Katniss and Peeta - he has Katniss's fierce loyalty to his family, (and by extension, to the Hawthornes, Maisie and Garrett) and yet he has a lot of of Peeta's sensitivity. I can feel his growing confusion over his awakening feelings towards both Maisie and Amelia - for the life of me I can't predict where you're going to go with that, but it says a lot that he went to stand under Amelia's window just on the off chance that he'd catch a glimpse of her, just as Peeta once stood under Katniss' window. My heart breaks for Maisie though. The seems to be a little of the same kind of expectation that James will end up with her, as there once was that Katniss would end up with Gale. And it broke my heart for Prim too, that Rory was reaped. All three Everdeen women have been very unlucky in love, (though at least Katniss' parents did get to be together for a few years!)

Katniss and Peeta have been apart for 16 years, and the Seam / Merchant divide still seems as strong as ever, I wonder what the reaction would be to them being together now? What will James' reaction be when he finds out that Peeta is his father? (And the town's?) He has already half figured it out on his own.

And of course, in this universe the Games still exist. That terrifies me, as all four teenagers, James, Garrett, Maisie and Amelia, are of still reaping age. Please don't hurt the babies!
MalTease chapter 5 . 8/19
I loved the flashback ... it just broke my heart :(. I can feel so much angst coming our way - but I trust that there is a HEA for everyone in the horizon right?
Shellibug chapter 5 . 8/19
Thanks for the great update :)
It seems several people knew/know that Peeta is James' father? I'm surprised the news didn't come out sooner after the witch died - was that what Katniss' wanted?
I'm nervous about who is being whipped!
Martianmojo chapter 5 . 8/18
Yes that is quite the stomach turning cliffhanger.
Jedi1 chapter 5 . 8/18
Well crap who is getting whipped. You have a nice mix of canon touches mixed in this story.
colleenegan25 chapter 5 . 8/18
I love that Mr. Mellark knows about everything and is trying to push Peeta in the right direction. I also think James devotion to take care of Haymitch shows how much he's Peeta's son. :) I'm nervous about who's getting whipped!