Reviews for Trouble Maker
LdyJulanna chapter 4 . 6/18
love it so far ya made me need tissues
loretta57 chapter 50 . 6/16
hi im done reading this wonderful story i would like to know if you plan a sequel i wonder what happens to sophie ann and would love to see the war with felip please think about a sequel i would love to see Rhye and godric
teamcarlisle21G chapter 10 . 5/6
Great chapter!
MargaritaS chapter 50 . 4/3
fantastic story :)
Jacob Malfoy chapter 5 . 3/13
I cannot continue this. Sorry but I miss Miss Sassy and Eric is being too much of a gentleman.
hellina2000 chapter 2 . 2/11
So happy to find this! Good, long Eric and Sookie fics I haven't read yet are hard to come by. Things seem to be moving right along. I hope Gran's all right on her own with Bill!
elsie bailey chapter 1 . 2/10
Delightful beginning. Thank you.
Sassyvampmama chapter 50 . 2/6
This was fantastic, thanks for sharing.
gosh
sweet
whoa
vampwalker709 chapter 50 . 12/23/2016
Damn another good completed long story really like this one the kids

were a breath of fresh air at the the scene were

beck and lief come into there powers.
Annabelles-Snowbell chapter 30 . 12/16/2016
ok so im a little confused earlier in the story you spoke of sookie having triplets even the prophecy alluded to it but in this chapter you say she is only having twins. obviously i will find out soon seeing as the story is complete but i wanted to ask anyway. also love this story :)
shamrockus chapter 31 . 12/3/2016
az qa
selene344 chapter 29 . 11/16/2016
Hey, sorry I noticed this in the last chapter as well. Cannula, a catheter is what bedridden patients use so they can pee while in bed. Adore this story. Council is doing an amazing job keeping the other Supes off their back while Sookie transforms. I would have thought they'd be fending off fae left and right. Resistant to change and all that.
1,556 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »