Reviews for Mysteries of Time
princessanastasia6467 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
love it make more
Ratatosk The Divine Demon chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
You did awesome on this chapter man, I can tell a Great Story from a Story that should be discontinued and Burned, much like, in my opinion the last two harry potter books should have done to them. cant wait to see how you make the Future Zelda and the Past link meet again, either by Zelda's father Finding out about the fact that the triforce of courage is in link or if the link of the future remained with memories, but was asleep and future Zelda has to wake him up. doesn't matter how but I can safely say that you are with a winner here.
ShadowNinja1011 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Nice starts.-Shadow
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Go back to "Changing the Game".
AreiaCananaid chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Well, I can most definitely say that this was beautifully well-written and engaging. I really like how you were able to delve in to the thoughts and emotions and tension of every character, it was all masterfully done. I love how you got into Zelda’s head and have often wondered myself what she really thought when she sent him back, and why she never actually asked him what he wanted. I would be interested in reading more if you chose to write it. As for constructive advice, the only problems I encountered were a few tiny typos, but nothing at all serious everything else was very well done. I enjoyed the relationship between Link and Saria and their friendly banter!

Thanks for Posting!
Leina16 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
This is a very interesting concept! I'm excited to see where you go with it and how you plan on reuniting Link and Zelda! :)
Princess Unikitty chapter 1 . 7/15/2013