Reviews for Liquid Courage
MissLawlipop chapter 1 . 5/20
Part two?! :D
RishiToki chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Argh kagami! He is way too cute. Would love to see the sequel when the next morning comes and its all awkwaed at first but they come to terms with it, end up having sex and kagami makes breakfast haha :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Goodness! This is too good! I was smiling from the get-go _
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
cute
Moko chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Love it! Really good amount of tension, and tho the ending was torture it fitted that tension nicely hehe. Stalking the rest of your pieces too so keep it up! 3
absolut pi phi chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Omfg. I should've read this sooner! So awesome, i cant even begin to describe with words. I really loved it. Amazing. I loved how you handled the characters. So good. I missed reading good stuff about AoKaga. This fic feels like a waterfall of contentment on me right now. And i just feel glad and happy reading it. You brought up a smile on my face with your creation, so thank you author.
God i feel overly sentimental for some unknown fucking reason. Is this your fault? Hmm?! Naah, i'm just kidding. I dun care why.
Edainwen chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Owww you made such a gentelman of aomine! thanks! there is the idea of he like a sex-search so that you make him nothing like that is great to me! truly thanks for that! also i loved that he was looking for all he was doing hahahahahaha. shit i just love how this two are, also that he was leaning on him! owww truly lovely! i could almost die when aomine tell him that he will not abuse him in that state my heart was out of me he truly is great! thanks thanks n thanks over all the kinds of love this have the faithfull n true love are the most i like! can we share this fic in teh aokaga community here in FF? please send us a PM for anything you need! see ya i will be sure im suscribed to you! Edainwen
LollyRabbit chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
That was so cute. Really well done.
I absolutely love how much grit you gave Aomine and how you managed to make Kagami cute but still in character. Haha, my favourite part was:

"I know how to treat a princess."

"Fuck you."

And the ending was really sweet. I really liked it.
DevilKittyKat1 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Guhah! My heart went doki-doki! XD
Maory chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
I loved it ! That was cute (and hot !)
Loved how the story went on :) (not too quickly, just perfect for me)
TheTsubasaYuki chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
AAwawawawaaaaaaaaaaa #nearly dead from excitement#
Kyaaa XD. This become one of my favourites AwA... Thank you so much!
grimjaws chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Thank you for sharing! _(:3 」)_ Such a great story and everything fell so nicely together, it didn't felt rushed nor anything. You protrayed them rather well too. I really enjoy it!