Reviews for Be The Lightning In Me That Strikes Relentless
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
That was beautifully written. You captured Brandon and Callie perfectly.
DeenatheDiva chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
I wish this was a story.
starry eyed dreamers chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Love this! You write the characters so beautifully. :)
CallieFoster chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I don't know how I've never read your fics before, but wow. These are absolutely amazing.
jessy0622 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Romantic, passionate, and beautiful
SpidermanFAN chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Oh my goodness. I just discovered Callie and Brandon and how adorable they are together. This story is probably my favorite ballie story on fanfiction. Keep writing! U r amazing!
CookiesFly chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
UGH yet another awesome story! I was a bit turned off in the beginning with all the religious stuff, but honesty it grew on me and didn't even bother me at all. The only request that I do have would be that you continue writing these amazing pieces 3
Allie chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
I absolutely adored this. I feel like you got the characters' voices perfectly; Callie in denial, Brandon obvious in his feelings but never pushing her, just waiting for her to make the move. I feel like when reading other fics, I was really just searching for this one.
xoElle23 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Wow. That was absolutely amazing. So well written, so in character, so perfect. Absolutely stunning.
Princess Unikitty chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Very well written.
WhatBecomesOfYou chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
I've read this twice already, and you posted it not that long ago; it's beautiful and haunting and elegant and perfect. Fantastic job. :)
SweettFace chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
That was the most beautiful brallie fic ive read in my life. Oh my gawd it felt so real!
Great job!
mjennifer045 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
This was Amazing
literaturefrenzy23 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Really, really good!
DreamerLove15 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Wow this was honestly just so amazing! Very well written, and I love The Fosters and Brallie. I loved this, keep it up! :)