Reviews for Beca's hidden life
Guest chapter 10 . 11/1/2017
Haha me too but harry Potter is still the BEST
lalalallalal chapter 22 . 3/29/2017
I like your story(you're grammars a little messed up tho;) anyway, you mentioned in the first part of the story that Aubrey got into "Princeton", however, in this chapter, and I quote, "I slowly take Xander from Jesse and put him in Aubrey's arms." It is a very minor mistake, however, one character added and one character taken out is a big difference.
dude chapter 6 . 1/1/2017
I really like the concept of your story, like a lot!(it's my second time reading it) p
breeanna chapter 13 . 11/1/2016
i agree
breeanna chapter 6 . 11/1/2016
a/b/c/d
guest chapter 33 . 7/12/2016
thank you thank you so much for the authors note at the end of chapter 33 this just brought me to tears. this is how i live i never want to make people mad and always try to keep everyone happy and I'm never really happy. this gave me so much hope and power to be who i am thank you!
rebecca7rea chapter 6 . 10/2/2015
I love your story and your author's notes. Can't wait for your update. (Even though it already is updated.) And for D, I have no imagination so I am going to say I ABSOLUTELY love your story. Note: I did all of them because I am original, with no creativity.
MissNerdGirl chapter 43 . 7/14/2015
Actually Diana is Roman not Greek if you wanted it to be Greek the name would be Artemis
Guest chapter 6 . 6/21/2015
Can I just say that I obsessed with Pitch Perfect and NCIS. So I think we have something in common haha;)
Skye4254 chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
Best thing ever! Plz read my comment on Life Of The Swansons about my pitch perfect you!
Rae chapter 13 . 3/1/2015
I will admit I'm weird
Wonderful
Entertaining
Idiotic ;)
Real
Different
And that's what makes me awesome
Guest chapter 12 . 2/25/2015
summer. im aussie and ive never even seen the snow (it does still snow in some parts when its really cold but never where i live)
Snowgirl252 chapter 7 . 11/15/2014
Loved it! Poor Beca!
Snowgirl252 chapter 6 . 11/15/2014
Loved it! Fat Amy is awesome!
Snowgirl252 chapter 5 . 11/15/2014