Reviews for Cream and Whiskey
N.E.D.CL.1 chapter 9 . 6/23/2015
Really looking forward to the next one, please update soon. I can't wait, I just love Kitten!Cas. So cute and innocent.
Tigerwolf1020 chapter 9 . 9/13/2014
Omg this is soo interesting so far..hopefully the next update is soon...Great job with the story so far :)
50penny chapter 9 . 8/1/2014
This story is so cute! Please don't give up on it!
TurningGears chapter 9 . 7/25/2014
Please tell me you're going to continue this! I really have enjoyed reading it!
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 2 . 6/28/2014
the hell is going on cas seems to think they hate him and he them but in fact dean seemed rather fond of him and his memories are all messed up. aw cas when he first saw gabriel again how he said he felt safe and how he would always look out for him.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/18/2014
I miss youuuu ;-; / guest Y.
StormBlue chapter 9 . 2/6/2014
I LOVE this! It's sweet, but certainly not all fluff. I love where you're going with this and I can't wait to read more! :D
BeanDragon chapter 9 . 1/20/2014
Love the direction you're taking this! I seriously can't wait until the rest of this chapter is up. :)
The Mysterious Shadow chapter 9 . 1/19/2014
Just found this story and I'm kicking myself for not seeing it earlier! I love it! Can't wait for the next!
JaeFrost chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
This an awesome and really really cute story. Please continue... I'll love you forever if you do
ImpalaAtNight chapter 9 . 1/18/2014
Agh! This is brilliant! Cas is remembering!
the real narnia chapter 9 . 1/18/2014
OMG I loved this chapter! I love how Gabriel is protecting his little brother! It's so sweet! Have a nice night!
lMissMysteriousl chapter 9 . 1/18/2014
This is awesome
Destiel101 chapter 9 . 1/18/2014
Once again, you are very welcome. Awesome chapter
chatnoir1 chapter 9 . 1/18/2014
It's time for Castiel to lose the fur coat and get back to looking after the Winchesters. Nope Caskitty, those are not dreams/nightmares, they're memories. My least favorite bureaucratic angel bitch from Heaven made an appearance I see. She's like Raphael with breasts. Yeah, I know his last vessel was female, but she still managed to be a dick and I'll always think of Raphael as male. Gabriel needs to wake Caskitty.