Reviews for Our Tokios
pinklatent chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Brilliant, and all true. One single line was all it took to create her and for us to come to love her. You'd think that one single name uttered not even twice throughout the entire series would be forgotten instantly, but look at how she cunningly wove herself into the fandom. Saito must be smugly proud about it.
illuminated bestiary chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
**smile** pretty interesting. I like it. But actually, 'Kitsune' (pronounced, Kee-tsoo-nei) is fox. Megitsune is a nickname.
Senaca chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
Wonderful! I am simply amazed how is so many words you painted Tokio as we know of her for now. And yet, we all know that we don't have the full picture of Tokio. We only beginning to understand this powerful woman that tamed the Wolf of Mibu. Thank you so much for such a well-done poem about her. I look forward to reading more of you work.
Winter Bean chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
Ya know I usually dont like samml thoughtful fics but Tokio Takagi even though as you say has just one ine in the series is my favorite character. in this shortvignette one shot whatever you seem to capture every essence of the character of Tokio Saitou or Takagi I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. In fact I really dont like RK that much just the characters the plots kinda suck sometimes and so do the characters but Tokio is ageless becuase we can develop her by using our imaginations well I guess that I am rambling right now but I guess ur fic was relly good to point where I cant just say lurved it(I say my loves as lurvs) so I have to a friggin epic but I geuss that I could just say that I loved it.

~Al
Gypsy-chan chapter 1 . 9/4/2002
I loved it! Especially the part where you wrote: "...When did she come into our lives so

silently and leave such a mark?" I fell in love with her character after hearing of her in the Kyoto Arc and reading Mara's great ficcy about Tokio and Saitou. Thank you for sharing this wonderful tribute._
Firefury Amahira chapter 1 . 9/4/2002
*claps* Bravo! Very nicely put, just like the other fics people have done with the same theme. You did a nice job summing up just about everything the fanfic authors have thrown at her. Keep up the good work )
Leila Winters chapter 1 . 9/4/2002
This was written in such an achingly beautiful way. I have to congratulate you for capturing her so well. It's true. Just that one line had me brainstorming and getting exited. It wasn't until I got to and that I found that other people were thinking the same thing...only a lot of them could do it a whole lot more eloquently than I ever could.

Some of the lines really stuck out for me. "We came to envy her for the softer side he showed to her alone" or "We made her Our Saitous' weakness, yet she always ended up being his strength." They just kind of jumped out and gave me a fuzzy feeling in the pit of my stomach.

Once again, this was just beautifully written and you should pat yourself on the back for doing such a wonderful job.
Shuro chapter 1 . 9/4/2002
Its so cute!
tokio saitou chapter 1 . 9/4/2002
yea! nicely done!
Shin Sankai chapter 1 . 9/3/2002
Aa, indeed a mystery. I love how everyone (dementedchris, you and Mara-san are examples) of the way you can write and portray the characters like this. Its wonderful! So very nicely done...couldn't do it at all...way too difficult for me.

So one question: Who did he Our Misao's and Our Aoshi's eh? I wanna read those ones too. Was it dementedchris? I'll have to look...ja ne...well done indeed _

PS I do love these type of ficcies (especially the Our Saitou's and this one) _*
Susan Ann chapter 1 . 9/3/2002
OH my you did a wonderful job on a character that was only mentioned in one episode and one line. It is amazing how they come alive for us fanfiction writers. As for good enought, I think is great and I enjoyed reading it, Thank you so much for writing and posting it for us...
ladymer chapter 1 . 9/3/2002
One word:

Wow.

I loved the wordings, and espeically how you referred to the characters of Rurouni Kenshin, as Our Saitous and Our Kenshins. I really loved that, because, when you look at it those characters in our stories are really our characters from our perspectives.

Excellent!