Reviews for The Black Dragon Slayer
Dp11 chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
Yay an update. You made some spelling mistakes and I think Natsu 1 or 2 years younger then Erza.
ultima-owner chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
Nice throw
KailSakray chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
new flow... nice
thanks for the update
Erdrick117 chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
I'm assuming your going to have some kind of sparr between those two.
Also I'd like to know if ichigo can still use his mask or not cus that wasent really explaind in the manga after he gets his powers back.
P.s. will ichigo's Quincy powers be address or ignored
Nanashi113 chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
Awesome
McCabeRz chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
I like this remake, nice chapter.
MicWil13 chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
I liked this chapter alot and I only noticed one mistake. Bakudo #1 is Sai, not Push/Sho which is Hado #1. Or at least I think it is. Ichigo vs. Gildarts would be a first for me to read and I hope you do it! Oh, please update your story, 'The Crowning' soon!
Good Luck and Good Bye
micwil13
Friaku chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
Hah another awesome chapter. I'm liking this version a lot better and I don mind a darker Ichigo. He has been through a war after all and that isn't something anyone can come our unscathed. Mentally or physically. Just don't make him evil. Please..

Anyways another enjoyable chapter and I hope to see more in the future.
Bet regards
Friaku

P.s. I like how you had Ichigo motivate Natsu. I like the Dragon slayer and Ichigo being one would see him as a sibling since hey use the same type of magic.
Zathol chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
More Ichigo Acnologia bonding! In last chapter its said her name was like a family name maybe you should or have Ichigo give her a new name or shorter name or something I don't know, anyways next chapter please and thank you.
Zathol chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Rewrite! Yay so this means better version then your other one? Hope so the ending of the last one was annoying. Oh well hope this one has new interesting things to separate from the other one and yea we see Acnologia getting her ass kicked again!
JAY QUEEN chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
this story is awesome please update soon
A simple fool chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
I liked your first version, then it ended on that particular note and it annoyed the crap out of me. Then you tried to make a sequel into A Certain Magical Index and that was fine, then you corrupted him more than necessary. I really, really didn't like that. Please try to keep Ichigo in character more. I have hopes in the future that your story will be great.
Han-Ko chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
Nice fic, hope you update soon.
kempashi chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
i agree we want harem ichigo x erza x lucy x achnologia x mira x cana x overs
jack chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
make a harem please
i allways wanted a harem
181 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »