Reviews for The Black Dragon Slayer
T.P.M chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
strongest creature of Fairy Tail meets badass mc of Bleach well bad luck

story can only be interesting!
icegoddez333 chapter 5 . 10/6/2013
Hello! I love this story! Thank you soooooo much for writing it!
Kaldi97 chapter 5 . 9/27/2013
Awesome.
TrueInitiative chapter 5 . 9/20/2013
Hmm, pretty good, I hope that this time, you add some romance to the story, because the previous one left a bitter taste in my mouth, I'm not saying it was bad, but the ending was, for lack of a better expression, shitty, in such a way that Ichigo for one is stronger willed than that, he would 'find' a way to get back, he wouldn't abandon fairy tail on the drop of a hat, and especially a person that he could consider a love interest.

With this rewrite, I hope you improve it, the basis is good, but it still needs some development, and the ending, for gods sakes (And I by no means mean to flame) don't have him drop everything at the first chance of getting home.

Just small thoughts of mine, I hope you update soon.
Firehedgehog chapter 5 . 9/6/2013
ha ha ha
Lightningblade49 chapter 5 . 9/6/2013
I like what you've done with Laxus in this version.
Infinite Freedom chapter 5 . 9/4/2013
*Raises a cup* Here's to hoping that everyone in the Fairy Tail verse get's a power boost so that Ichigo isn't so overpowered. And that Acnologia gets what she wants. *Downs cup only to start gagging as hot coffee scalds the inside of my throat*
General Slime chapter 3 . 9/3/2013
First I would just like to say that I am really liking this story, but the characters seem a bit OOC for me, not to mention Erza age is wrong (she's only like a year or two older than Natsu). Ichigo was kind of a dick in this chapter, even though he was teaching Natsu a lesson, he basically completely kick the piss out of a boy who he though was thirteen at the time. And Laxus wouldn't act like this considering by the timeline he's probably in his early twenties; in the flashback chapters of the manga it show Laxus, while a bit standoffish, does get along with his guild and doesn't show any of his latter arrogance.
Tahaku chapter 5 . 8/30/2013
Just amazing! I will be expecting a 'Grand' next chapter. *laughs* You really are a great writer.

You're not gonna finish the Bleach/Code Geass one are you?
Phoenixbat chapter 5 . 8/30/2013
damn good
Friaku chapter 5 . 8/30/2013
wow another amazing chapter. im liking the changes in their personality though there may have been to many "fucks" in laxus's dialogue :p
HiKaoru.Ciel chapter 5 . 8/30/2013
Okay... That... Is awsome! I can't wait for the next chapt!
Darkkon27 chapter 5 . 8/30/2013
Yeah! Tournament!
hornet07 chapter 5 . 8/30/2013
What's up with Ichigo eating demon meat and drinkin their "essence". It makes me sick just thinking about it. I just don't get it.
ultima-owner chapter 5 . 8/29/2013
The demon fortress sounds the most hellish place ever
227 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »