Reviews for The Black Dragon Slayer
Neema Amiry chapter 9 . 6/8/2016
Badass
Kragh50 chapter 9 . 6/8/2016
"Is that it?" xD
Ichigo really don't understand the consequence of what he just did does he?
Really good chapter though.
Keep it up,
Kragh50
Winter's Folly - Summer's Vice chapter 9 . 6/8/2016
Hehe brilliant.
KuraiKodokuna chapter 9 . 6/8/2016
Woop, a new chapter. I enjoyed it very much.
Arcangel1342 chapter 9 . 6/8/2016
I've been waiting for this for a while now but it was worth it for me.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/8/2016
Still love this story
Guest chapter 9 . 6/8/2016
ARE YOU FINALLY BACK?! Thank you! Dear god, I was planning on killing myself from boredom.
CompuBob chapter 9 . 6/8/2016
Rather...short description for the fight...
Lightningblade49 chapter 9 . 6/8/2016
He should say Pathetic and just leave the competition because it's clear he aint getting a fight.
GrimReap3r chapter 9 . 6/8/2016
It's been awhile since your last update but this is a great chapter. This was one of the first stories I read, and one of the few that made me interested in ff. It's good to see OP Ichigo surprise everyone. Thanks for updating, and I look forward to the next chapter.
Bilgamesh chapter 9 . 6/7/2016
Fuck yeah! Finally updated! And fun as always :D
Guest chapter 9 . 6/7/2016
shouldn't the last sentence be "ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!"
Julia N SnowMiko chapter 9 . 6/7/2016
Ahahahaha! Oh yes! Let the awesomeness begin!
BrokenLifeCycle chapter 9 . 6/7/2016
"Art thou entertained not?!" Would have been a better final word. I can imagine the horrified silence that slowly overtakes the crowd as the horde comes and goes quickly.

I know I would. I would be screaming my head off at the sheer awesomeness at first before suddenly realizing with a paranoid terror that Ichigo is still not winded after the final half of monsters and still not using magic or weapons.
Lu Bane Na chapter 9 . 6/7/2016
oh shit, I was first thinking 'You're actually alive to update this?!' but then when I clicked on your profile, I saw you had been working on other stories that I am fav'd to and following, like The Obscure Tome. haha, I hadn't recognized you at all.
294 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »