Reviews for The Black Dragon Slayer
Guest chapter 6 . 6/5/2014
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, UPDATE!
MaeveFaye chapter 6 . 4/27/2014
So i just started reading this and noticed it hasn't been updated for a few months so i was wondering if you would write more soon. Pretty please, with sugar on top and all that.
chibianimefan26 chapter 6 . 4/26/2014
Wow... Ichigo is so... overpowered? XD But everything makes sense at least :3

Though I do wonder what happened to Lucy... she wasn't mentioned.. I think. Did you say something about her in the author's notes...?

This will stay T rated right? XD

It's the Grandddd Magiiiiiiccccc Tournament! :3
MukhyD chapter 6 . 4/21/2014
Great story, cant wait to see development of achnologia and ichigo, pls update soon :)
qlucard chapter 6 . 4/6/2014
Fucking awesome story is the only thing that comes to mind.
Maelstrom of the Nine chapter 6 . 4/6/2014
This story is really, REALLY, good, I've read the original of this and I can say, with utmost confidence, that this version is better. Please continue it.
Telron chapter 6 . 3/27/2014
HOLY SHIT! this story is awesome so far. I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! so hurry the hell up and UPDATE!
IchiFell chapter 6 . 3/24/2014
Thank you for making this remake. I was quite disappointed with the ending to the original, but this is much better so far. I can't wait to see where this will go!
The Black Lucifer chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
please dont make this fic with the same sad ending as your other black dragon slayer
JCP2356 chapter 6 . 3/9/2014
Can't wait for the next chapter
The Black Lucifer chapter 6 . 3/9/2014
this is one of the best crossovers ive ever read!
I don't have a good name idea chapter 6 . 3/1/2014
Ichigo is totally gonna get attacked by a holy mage kill hike in his insanity and get kicked out of the tournament.
Light Yagami chapter 6 . 2/18/2014
Story was nyc but cudnt understnd acnologia's transformatn frm evil to gud & frndly person _
jinx777 chapter 6 . 2/18/2014
Dragonknight-Flameis chapter 6 . 2/17/2014
can't wait for the fighting event with ichigo in it
181 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »