Reviews for The Black Dragon Slayer
Foreman88 chapter 9 . 6/7
Thanks for the new chapter!
Winter's Folly chapter 8 . 5/15
Love how you incorporated the Quincies into the story. Don't think i have seen that before.
Winter's Folly chapter 6 . 5/15
Nice. Has Lucy joined the guild yet? Or has she not run away yet, with the age change?
Plz finsh the story
Yukia96 chapter 8 . 1/25
please continue this story I wan't to know more about Ichigo and Acnologias relationship.
T51b Moridin chapter 8 . 11/16/2015
Acnologia is so cute. Oh. He's still alive. more money. YAY! I was laughing so hard. The bit with Gray and Natsu THINKING was amazing. They never think. Ever lol.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/29/2015
I really enjoy the story good writing and i am really happy you decided to work on this story again. My personal favorite fanfiction at the moment/I ever read. The end really sucked in my opinion and the way Ichigo changed in the previous one but this time you did it really good 10 out of 10
Geremonie chapter 8 . 10/25/2015
I LOVE IT!
Geremonie chapter 6 . 10/25/2015
HHoooooooRrAaaaYyy! I LOVE IT!
The Megaevolved Pony chapter 3 . 10/24/2015
I like the story so far, but I do not like how you are portraying Ichigo. However, that is just me. I don't really have much say in what you do in terms of the characters. anyways, ja' ne!
endereaper2013 chapter 8 . 10/22/2015
MOAR
Weh chapter 8 . 10/14/2015
Well... I would love to se this updated. That's all I can say, seriously thought, update
Guest chapter 8 . 10/5/2015
good story, i want to see the next day tournament
Guest chapter 7 . 10/5/2015
shit, ichigo needs a portal to move to wherever he wants to be in
jcampbellohten chapter 8 . 9/29/2015
But you said essences were only ranked up to A...

Really short compared to the other chapters, but plenty happened in that span, so it's cool. Each chapter needs to be proofread, though.
278 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »