Reviews for The Black Dragon Slayer
Julia N SnowMiko chapter 9 . 6/7/2016
Ahahahaha! Oh yes! Let the awesomeness begin!
BrokenLifeCycle chapter 9 . 6/7/2016
"Art thou entertained not?!" Would have been a better final word. I can imagine the horrified silence that slowly overtakes the crowd as the horde comes and goes quickly.

I know I would. I would be screaming my head off at the sheer awesomeness at first before suddenly realizing with a paranoid terror that Ichigo is still not winded after the final half of monsters and still not using magic or weapons.
Lu Bane Na chapter 9 . 6/7/2016
oh shit, I was first thinking 'You're actually alive to update this?!' but then when I clicked on your profile, I saw you had been working on other stories that I am fav'd to and following, like The Obscure Tome. haha, I hadn't recognized you at all.
Bunny153539 chapter 9 . 6/7/2016
Didn't think I would ever see this again :D
Foreman88 chapter 9 . 6/7/2016
Thanks for the new chapter!
Winter's Folly - Summer's Vice chapter 8 . 5/15/2016
Love how you incorporated the Quincies into the story. Don't think i have seen that before.
Winter's Folly - Summer's Vice chapter 6 . 5/15/2016
Nice. Has Lucy joined the guild yet? Or has she not run away yet, with the age change?
Guest chapter 8 . 3/21/2016
Plz finsh the story
Yukia96 chapter 8 . 1/25/2016
please continue this story I wan't to know more about Ichigo and Acnologias relationship.
T51b Moridin chapter 8 . 11/16/2015
Acnologia is so cute. Oh. He's still alive. more money. YAY! I was laughing so hard. The bit with Gray and Natsu THINKING was amazing. They never think. Ever lol.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/29/2015
I really enjoy the story good writing and i am really happy you decided to work on this story again. My personal favorite fanfiction at the moment/I ever read. The end really sucked in my opinion and the way Ichigo changed in the previous one but this time you did it really good 10 out of 10
Geremonie chapter 8 . 10/25/2015
I LOVE IT!
Geremonie chapter 6 . 10/25/2015
HHoooooooRrAaaaYyy! I LOVE IT!
The Megaevolved Pony chapter 3 . 10/24/2015
I like the story so far, but I do not like how you are portraying Ichigo. However, that is just me. I don't really have much say in what you do in terms of the characters. anyways, ja' ne!
endereaper2013 chapter 8 . 10/22/2015