Reviews for The Black Dragon Slayer
T51b Moridin chapter 8 . 11/16/2015
Acnologia is so cute. Oh. He's still alive. more money. YAY! I was laughing so hard. The bit with Gray and Natsu THINKING was amazing. They never think. Ever lol.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/29/2015
I really enjoy the story good writing and i am really happy you decided to work on this story again. My personal favorite fanfiction at the moment/I ever read. The end really sucked in my opinion and the way Ichigo changed in the previous one but this time you did it really good 10 out of 10
Geremonie chapter 8 . 10/25/2015
I LOVE IT!
Geremonie chapter 6 . 10/25/2015
HHoooooooRrAaaaYyy! I LOVE IT!
The Megaevolved Pony chapter 3 . 10/24/2015
I like the story so far, but I do not like how you are portraying Ichigo. However, that is just me. I don't really have much say in what you do in terms of the characters. anyways, ja' ne!
endereaper2013 chapter 8 . 10/22/2015
MOAR
Weh chapter 8 . 10/14/2015
Well... I would love to se this updated. That's all I can say, seriously thought, update
Guest chapter 8 . 10/5/2015
good story, i want to see the next day tournament
Guest chapter 7 . 10/5/2015
shit, ichigo needs a portal to move to wherever he wants to be in
jcampbellohten chapter 8 . 9/29/2015
But you said essences were only ranked up to A...

Really short compared to the other chapters, but plenty happened in that span, so it's cool. Each chapter needs to be proofread, though.
jcampbellohten chapter 7 . 9/29/2015
I... don't get how an army of humans, even spiritually aware humans, (which are supposed to be incredibly rare, by the way, whereas you make it sound like 20% of the world's population are so) could go to war with [italics]the afterlife[/italics].
jcampbellohten chapter 4 . 9/28/2015
Chapter 3 needs a lot of proofreading. This chapter needs less, but still some. For example:
"...by extension Cana, Mirajane, and Cana." You named Cana twice. Also, it's not clear what you mean about an age gap. Are you saying there's a wider gap in ages between Natsu/Gray/Lisanna/Lucy and Erza/Cana/Mirajane/Laxus? (I think Cana's closer to Natsu and Gray's age than to Erza's, actually, assuming Erza's older than them.)
"If someone gets hurt, he goes after them nad beats them up." First: the "and" typo. Second: he beats up the person who got hurt? What?
"...Ichigo won't definitely a prude by the..." In context I think I know what you meant, but this makes no sense.
grey sigma chapter 2 . 9/16/2015
this story rules...cant wait for the next update...
monkiepawn chapter 8 . 9/10/2015
Love your Acnologia character.
No development but nice interaction in this chapter.
Mephistonthelordofdeath chapter 8 . 9/3/2015