Reviews for Potter X
AnthonyR89 chapter 2 . 5/15
still an interesting read, though i'm honestly not all that thrilled with the inclusion of Draco Malfoy. he's nothing more than a pale imitation of his father. except Lucius isn't quite as big of a coward. still, a decent Draco can be done, though they usually start off earlier than this one.

other than that, i'd think it would be incredibly stupid to allow malfoy near the durselys, even if he is pissed at his father at the moment. likewise with putting him in the same place as Sirius.
AnthonyR89 chapter 1 . 5/15
my initial impression: Harry's a bit too meek and accepting of Logan's orders. and in the beginning you have Wolverine being more of an asshole than he really is, regardless of what version you're basing it off of, especially since he's not in combat at the time.
jumpingmanatee chapter 2 . 3/7
Omg I love it, it would be awesome if you could have Sirius and Remus go too. I loved the interaction between Logan and Harry, hope that continues. I can't wait for the next update
I need updates
ArthurShade chapter 2 . 2/27
Excellent story can't wait for the next chapter
HowlnMadHowie chapter 2 . 1/25
OK, I'm confused. I half expected Umbridge to be at Privet Dr if they had 2 hours to get to Surrey.
Fencer22 chapter 2 . 1/23
Not bad. All the running around to get them out the door and repeated explanations wears on a bit but that's a necesity for early chapters in any story anyway.
Ravenclawtimelordinamindpalace chapter 2 . 1/1
please do update as I found this to be a brilliant story so far!
ThunderClaw03 chapter 2 . 11/24/2016
Great job keep it up update soon
ARSLOTHES chapter 2 . 11/19/2016
interesting fic
Smokeing chapter 2 . 11/15/2016
Very good so far I enjoyed it very much thank you for writing it
tamagat chapter 2 . 11/14/2016
uhhhh... wheres all the humor?
it says right there on the tag...
where is it?
jinx777 chapter 2 . 11/10/2016
hope to see more soon :)
TimeTravellingThestral chapter 2 . 11/10/2016
This is great, I enjoyed reading this chapter :)
HanLaw0086 chapter 2 . 11/8/2016
It Very well written and I for one am really looking to seeing more of this story and your writing
So keep writing it great